WERRIBEE YOUTH SQUAD LISTING

Hey Edi,
Just wondering if you have recieved my entry in the mail for A squad. I sent my entry on tuesday 1st february. I did not see my name on the squad list so I just wanted to know if you recieved it.

Hugh Livingstone

my ave is 194 as of last yr, cause I have only bowled one week of league this season, so if you need my ave as it stands now its 219 but as I said it's only one week.

thanks guys

Hey not sure how my name got down but unfortunately i wont be making the trip down there this year.

I am pretty sure Belmo and Mickey Z are not either.

Thanks

Jarrod,

Belmo put your entry in along with his. Mickey sent a text to David Porto with his entry.

I will delete your name, but I hope that Jason and Mickey can let me know if they are not coming. I can't delete them unless they do.

Thanks,

Edi

Hey Edi,
Its Debra Bosma Here. I have to pull out of A squad.
Sorry, but i just cant afford it.

I might still c u there
sorry again

Debra

Hey Brendan Burr here just lettiin you guys kno my avg is 188

thanx

HI Edi,
Can we please get an update of the squads please.
Thanks Chris
I would of paid my entry but i broke my phone so had to get a new phone but i'm bowling in it for sure.

Edi,

I am 99% sure belmo is not making the trip and as he is Las Vegas at the moment he won't be able to contact you until next week.
So u would be safe in taking his name off the list.

Thanks

Hi all,

Here is an updated list of bowlers for Werribee Youth.

Jarrod- Jason will be confirming on Monday via his parents as he is due back either Thursday or Friday. But thanks for keeping me informed. And yes, after chasing him up Mickey isn't attending.

See every one next week!

By the way, if you need to be billeted and haven't been contacted yet, please call Doriana or Edi at the centre,

Thanks for your support,

Edi

Okay every one.

This is the final squad listing prior to bowling tomorrow.

If you haven't verified your average please do so. It is your responsibility to ensure that at check in all is correct.

I look forward to seeing every one over the weekend,

Edi

Hey Edi,

With the lack of bowlers in A squad would I be correct in assuming that B squad will be starting a little earlier than scheduled? I plan to get there early anyway but I know this might throw a few bowlers off so if you could maybe set a revised start time that would be great.

Cheers,
Brett Hughes

P.S. Average is 200.

Back
Top Bottom