Werribee Youth Cup

Dozza

Only 5 weeks to go. Get your entries in early to secure the squad you prefer. See ya there!!

hey could u plz put me down in the same squad as porto plz??
thanks....

debra bosma
xoxoxo

Hi all. Just confirming entries for Bren H and Amy and Chris Farrell in B squad. Debra you'll be in A squad with Porto.
Thanks guys and keep them coming.
Doriana :) :) :)

hey guys, can u put me in b squad if possible ill pay the entry fee at the start of next month when i get some money from sponsors. cheers people cya at werribe
jason griggs

By the way... only 10 spots remain in B squad.
So if that is your preference get in early!

I also have a couple of locals who are happy to accomodate interstate bowlers in their homes. Call me at Werribee Superbowl and I can put you in direct contact with these people.

Edi

hey edi,

Can you please put Rob townsend Andrew blissett and Keiran Mott in B squad please.

hey edi, i asked dave to put me an a few others into B squad, just wondering if he did or not, if not il give u a call an let ya know who, thanx and il be seeing u soon. take care

mickey

-------------------------------
www.brunswickbowling.com

hey guys could you please put me down for B squad if possible thanks Melanie hawthorn

As at 9am this morning B squad was full. Melanie I have put you down for A squad.
Just over 4 weeks to go. See ya soon.
Doriana :) :) :)

Werribee Youth Cup squad listings will be posted at the T.B.A. site this Friday so watch this topic for your link to the page.

Edi

hey u all, Can u plz put michael bosma down to bowl A squad with porto and me. thank you

Debra xoxox

Back
Top Bottom