Well Done Peter. 2/4/5/7/8/10

R

Roo Boy

Sorry mate but it was good. Pete left a 2/4/5/7/8/10 in league last thursday against me. It was so funny

Ciao For Now

Deano

I would check those pins .. that's a pretty impossible leave ..

what was pete throwing ? a donut ?

hahahaha

yes thank u guys.... its great to be noticed by my pittiful bowling skills. i think i need some lessons or somthing... might buy myself a donut now... feelin a bit hungry.

I was at a loss as to explain just how it exited the back row while leaving a 5 pin. To take the 1-3-6-9 out and leave the rest standing is pretty memorible. Something has to be offspot? although someone at league was professing to have seen the entire back row and a 2 pin left standing :lol: How do you leave the entire back row? unless of course you use a 6 pound ball and it lands in the gutter before making it to the 5 pin :p

i think i could knock more over with my puff ball :lol: :lol: :lol:

leaving the bach row aint that hard.

Left it a while ago with a ten pound ball. Nice and slow. The ball acctually finished resting between the 9-10 pins on the back row. It was rather interesting to see.

Stephen

Yeah so the ball actually stayed on the pin deck. Thats different.

well to be honest guys i dunno how i left it... but then again... who does... i was using a 15lb at the time... the good ol x-factor... and to leave the back row without the 5 pin... it must of hit the 3, 9 fully and swiped the 6 pin past the 10 pin... if i recall... the 10 pin did wobble... but no too much...

Back
Top Bottom