5-7-10 FOR JASON COMMANE

F

first300

SCOBIE CHOAD AWARD 4 Jason Commane for leaving the 5-7-10,the most fudgyest split left on the rack except for when Ray Tilla left the 5-6-7-10 off the pocket(lefty) but you can't get a patch 4 that split so antways,well done on your effort Jase or should i say lack of effort(lift) and like i said last night,,,,,it runs in the family,your sister inlaw(Janine) left the 5-7-10 the night before, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: GO THE CHOADER

I tipped that a "Tree" would be just around the corner - with more oil on the pin-decks than in the heads and all.
I almost had a 4-5-10 on Wednesday night on Lane 1 - that was the wierdest pin carry I've ever seen.
Just a quick question - I heard the roar of laughter when Jason left his "Tree" but did Janine leave one as well did she?
I never heard anything about it, which you and I both know is wierd for that place not to hear the usual comments :lol:
Or was it when I was practising Tae Boe on the toilet doors after I spat it in the second game? :x :x :lol:

A pity I can't edit these anymore because there's a few that could go into the hall of shame.

Back
Top Bottom