Wanted: Any Faball Hammers

I have a really old dull blue one, but I don't know what it is.

In fact I don't know where it is either...

And I think it's got a fair amount of plugging happening.

Still interested?

I'll get my dad to look for my Black one back in Mt Gambier, you interested in the Cobalt Bomb too?

Gotta Hyper Zone S(pretty much an Inferno remake) and a Storm Lightning Flash down in Mt Gambier too, both 2nd drill and pretty good nick. Plus a Track Rule up here.

Might have a Pearl Blue floating around and I know there is a couple of others that people have around here... not that it matters but I won't part company with my Pink Hammer... still use it for 10 pins!!!

I'll find a list and if Shelto's got anything here and you want 'em I can get stuff shipped together to cut cost.

Might have a Pearl Blue floating around and I know there is a couple of others that people have around here... not that it matters but I won't part company with my Pink Hammer... still use it for 10 pins!!!

I'll find a list and if Shelto's got anything here and you want 'em I can get stuff shipped together to cut cost.

Sounds good to me! :D

What's this for anyway?

I'm not parting with my 3d or 4d either, one of my most successful purchases that

What's this for anyway?
I'm not parting with my 3d or 4d either, one of my most successful purchases that

What do you mean?

I'm just buying some older balls because some of the newer ones don't really suit me.

Also speaking of the 3D or 4D hammers, anybody got one for sale?

I just cut my 3d offset in half, but you might still want it. I have 2 4d offsets, 1 undrilled. Make an offer and make it fast, especially on the undrilled 4d as I'm probably going to drill it this week.

I just cut my 3d offset in half, but you might still want it. I have 2 4d offsets, 1 undrilled. Make an offer and make it fast, especially on the undrilled 4d as I'm probably going to drill it this week.

I'll give you $50 for the undrilled 4D Offset. I'm guessing it's the pearl reactive version.

The Spike is a red pearl

You can have the 3D if you pay the postage

I don't think you can aford the spike if your only paying $50 for a 4D undrilled. I've seen that 4D and still in box means still in the original box.

The Spike is a red pearl
You can have the 3D if you pay the postage
I don't think you can aford the spike if your only paying $50 for a 4D undrilled. I've seen that 4D and still in box means still in the original box.

But if you give me $65 for both those balls, I will pay the postage!

Back
Top Bottom