WA Seniors Classic 2015

strop

Elite Athlete
I just want to say excellent idea since the ATBSO nationals are in Perth next year from the 28th August through to the 9th of September, it is good that this tournament WA Seniors Classic is on the 29th and 30th August. Means I can fly over a couple of days earlier and bowl this. I'm sure there will be others doing the same!!

Well Done.

Tony

Just want to point out the ATBSO Nationals 2015 last day will be Monday the 7th of September, not the 9th as I said previously.

Yes I can see that with you Tone, The national web site has been advised to change the date.
I was told yesterday that because of it being in a 32 lane house, they can fit everything in a day earlier.

Tony

Apparently the ATBSO National website is wrong and the dates are as Tony stated - August 28th through to September 7th....

As a bowler who has competed in both the WA Seniors Classic and the ATBSO Nationals Restricted Challenge in the last few years it appears likely that my available
competitive bowling is to be reduced by at least 10 games in a state where available competition is already limited. That sucks!

Sorry but don't like the schedule for WA Seniors ranked event. :(
Are the Open bowlers from the East going to come over earlier to play in the WA Ranked Event, and then stay for the extra week to bowl ATBSO Open ???
I don't think so. !!

Not sure if I follow, we have to be there by Wednesday anyway for our events, coming a few days earlier won't be a problem, I already know some from here that will be there, that haven't previously..

Cheers

Tony

Hi tony
the WA Seniors Cup is played on the first weekend of the atbso Restricted Challenge. So you would need to fly over on the Friday.
the Open Challenge for atbso is played on the following sun/mon/tues or sat/sun/mon, depending on the schedule which hasn't been set yet.
It would probably be a week earlier that you would need to be here.
Hopefully we can get the open bowlers to come over and play the WA Seniors Cup, would be good to have a full roll up of open bowlers supporting.
time will tell,
Chio
brenda

I think it will be better than other years, we still have to bowl our singles doubles and teams before, we arrived on the sunday, for WA just come 2 days earlier for the open.
Tony

True, you can spend a few days down the coast surfing (if your game). Tony and I wont be there, may be japanese whaling ship going past. Wrecks your whole week getting harpooned few days before nationals.

You guys can just lay on the beach l shall throw buckets of water over you, that should keep you safe....lol

You bring the sunscreen Tone...for Chin and I.....bring alot!! You need to look after the bowlers in your team...as a good Manager should!

strop are you saying tony long is not good enough to make the team again. poor fella does have A feeling you know.

Back
Top Bottom