Visionary Bowling Products

Q

quasi2k

I'm trying to get a feel for what people think about this ball company, or would be willing to use some of their stuff.

Wondering if it would be wise to try to bring their balls here to possibly sell. If nobody wants to use the stuff, then it's probably not a good idea.

What do you guys think?

Someone in South Austalia approached Visionary to distribute in Australia. They quoted around a figure of 400 bowling balls a month.

I dont even know if any of the major companies even sell that a month. Maybe some times these ball companies need to realise how little amount of people in our country actually participate in our sport, and give us a freaking break. If they dont, then they wont see their balls in our country, as simple as that.

Its their loss of sales ...

I agree with Milkman. That is a hell of a lot of balls to be sold, especially when they are not one of the biggest manufactures around.

Yes, a lot of their gear is good, but I think no one could sell that many balls out here.

If you contact Judy Hunt in Townsville (Currajong Super Bowl), she can order the visionary products in for you at quite a reasonable price.

I ordered a crimson executioner from her last year and it cost me all up $280 Australian (including shipping). I love the ball and would not hesitate in getting another Visionary ball.

Visionary lost my business before they even got it.
In 1999 I contacted them, via phone and fax in regards to purchasing some of their equipment. I was told, after much stuffing around, that they did not have a distributor in Australia and they werent really interested in sending their balls over here anyway.
I seemed to think that this was a strange attitude, but I guarantee you that I will never have any dealings with this company again!!!!!

I can only go on my experience. When i contacted them last year they were extremely helpful, and they put me in contact with Judy.

Back
Top Bottom