Track Video review - Heat Blast v Artillery v Machine v Robo Rule

Nice movie George well done you can tell the difference between hitting power of each ball and then the pin action. NIce also how many takes did it take to get the 2 hand shot perfect.
Chris

It took 3 shots :D I using my friends Solution EX which is drilled PIN on axis, it still turned a mile! I think my 2 handed career is not looking good......

Love the ball reactions George, especially the Robo Rule and the Machine.

Gotta love the shameless plug at the end... Anyone would think you were sponsored by Track :lol: :lol: :lol:

That review is top stuff mate... Excellent job :D

Been wanting to try a track ball again for a while (last one i had was a purple critical mass :p). I ordered a Machine today, looked the best out of those 4.

Thanks for the clip George

Nice video George

Just wondering if you changed the coverstock of the roborule? Also where does the exception 5.0 and delta 1 fit in compared to the other balls.

Dinesh

Hi Dinesh

I did hit the robo with a touch of 'Clean N Polish'. The ball doesnt really polish that well but it was enough to get it through the heads. The ball wants to flat out hook, if you can't turn one, you wont turn anything :D

The Machine is like a 5.0 on steriods, it can handle more oil and is more angular at the breakpoint. It will out hook the 5.0 by 4-5 boards :D

The Delta is a perfect fit between the Robo and the Machine. In regards to length, the Robo hooks earliest, followed by the Delta and then the Machine. The same order applies in regards to total boards covered.

I don't really get a chance to use the Robo that much which is dissappointing. I think my current favourites are a toss up between the Machine and the Artillery.

The Artillery is low RG and just rolls heaps. It's a smooth arcing reactive ball with a strong symmetrical core. As you can see by the video, it is the smoothest of all 4 balls when they hit friction.

I'll be in Townsville this weekend, come to Kirwan and we can chat :D I'll also bring some test balls with me for you to try!

George, After the test night, i have thought alot and i will be getting the Machine and the Robo, in a couple of months, track really impressed me at the Test Night at MT Gravatt....

Great Meeting u and talking u on the sunday

Ashley

GeorgeF said:
Hi Dinesh
I did hit the robo with a touch of 'Clean N Polish'. The ball doesnt really polish that well but it was enough to get it through the heads. The ball wants to flat out hook, if you can't turn one, you wont turn anything :D
If the Greek God can turn it with polish on it...ANYONE CAN!!!!

Back
Top Bottom