VICTORIAN PRESIDENT SHIELD TEAM ANNOUNCED

C

carly

Congratualtions to the following bowlers who made the Victorian President's Shield team.

BOYS:
Lindsay Kilpatrick
Brett Lacey
Shaun Parlby
Michael Zentveld
Tim Treloar
Craig Wileman
David Porto

GIRLS:
Tracey Madden
Carly Allen
Sarah Arnold
Courtney Murdoch
Katie Arnold
Sonja Van Meel
Lisa Cox.

A BIG congratulations to David Porto who made it into the team on the last game.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

hey!!!
yeah well done to all that made it and bad luck to all that didnt..
it looks to be 2 good teams.
it was good to see the support and the atmosphere that was created in those last couple of games...
all tho they r only the trials it was good to see and i believe it got a certain someone in the team...
well done once again.
cya all next weekend...
take it easy
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

Yeah not a bad call mickey...
congrats to all those who made it.. i'm sure u will do our state proud...

hey pplz

congrats to all the bowlers on makin the vic team. bad luck to the one that didnt. bad luck Bully, u were there all tryouts, best of luck for all your tournies during the year though. GO VICS!!!

catch

a HUGE congratulations to every bowler trying for the vic team... not just the 7 who made it.
you all did really well, the standard of the bowling was great!
i was happy to be able to watch something like it... and those last few games were unmissable!
once again, well done to everyone, go porto! 6 pins was it?! 202 to do it!

cyaz!

CONGRATS to all who tried out.

Good Luck to those of you who made it.

GO VIC'S

CONGRATS goes out to all the bowlers who made the VIC President Shield team. A thrilling finish ensuring this team will go a long way this year at Bankstown. Definately the state to look out for!!!!

GO THE VICS!!!!!!!!

HEY ALL,
THE GIRLS PRESIDENT SHIELD TEAM IS PRETTY GOOD THIS YEAR BECAUSE TRACEY'S IN IT AND SHE IS THE HOTTEST THING!! I'LL BE AT PRESIDENT SHOELD THIS YEAR SO ALL YOU GUYS KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF HER!!
ESPECIALLY YOU SHAUN!!! IF ANY OF YOU ARE WONDERING THIS IS NOT PETER EITHER!!
FROM???

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Congrats to all who made the team

especially you michael you deserved it very much.
talk laters
luv shellby

Jess Lawrence here....even though i wasn't at the shield rolloff's i still wanna congrat every 1 on a great effort n GO DA VICS...hehehe!!!
u always do us proud
n um i g2 get me own nick..lol

Back
Top Bottom