vic cup 2002

R

rails_5000

could someone please tell me when the vic is on this year for ladies : :
icon_smile.gif

see the post further down titled VIC150 .. but the weekend is aparently the same as the Australian Open : around the 29/30/31st March .. Cam thinks its being held at Keon Park so maybe give them a call .. im sure details will be posted here once known.

Graham,

You are correct. The Vic 150 is being moved back to Keon Park, as it has been traditionally held there in the past. It was only held at Highpoint last year as Keon Park was preparing to convert their lanes to synthetic.

This has now been completed, and Im 99% sure its been moved back to Keon Park

Vic 150 is definately at Keon Park over the easter weekend. Will let people know when entries are out. 8 games friday, 8 games sat, Final sunday. Not sure if format is the same as last year.

In the past, the Vic 150 and the Australian Open had been held on the same weekend, with the Vic 150 starting on the friday and ending on the sunday, and the AO starting on the saturday, and ending on the monday.

The Vic 150 I would imagine will remain the same, but obviously the AO is now to be held over a 4 day period, so both tournaments will be starting on Good Friday

Hey K-C, I too was going to ask that question as it is only about 6 weeks or so away.

Can anyone tell us if and when we will receive entry forms in centres? Or would it be a hell of a lot easier getting friends in Melbourne to send one?

Cheers
Martina
icon_smile.gif

Hiya Marty!
Well if you get your hands on one girl, can you let me know? Like you said, it's pretty close and I would like some details! I'll do the same if I manage to get one.
Take care mate
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_cool.gif

Hi guys enties are out now. RIng Keon Park 0394604602 for and entry. same as last year fri sat sun top 10 in graded and scratch go through cost $160

Back
Top Bottom