Vic 150 win a spot/ skins

highpoint bowl

Highpointer
We will be holding a Vic 150 win a spot as well as a skins on the 9th of March.
Entry fee only $60 for 8 games each game will carry a skin of $60.
The overall highest pin fall will receive a Vic 150 entry and second will have of their entry paid. Prizes based on 20 entries.
Entries will be taken via this post or by calling Highpoint on 9318 4110 View attachment VIC 150.pdf

Could you please add me to the list thank you.

Will you still run this even if you dont get the 20 you require or not?

Jenny ;)

Could Emily Robertson please be added to the list.

Just curious if there is a starting time for this event as of yet?

Thanks!

Here is the entry form. It will be starting at 9.30am.
Jenny we will need atleast 10 to go ahead with this.
If we do only receive 10 there will be no prize for second
and each skin will be reduced.

Attachments

• VIC 150.pdf
    137.9 KB · Views: 68
It's the same day as the Bulldog's family day but if you need one more to make up the 10, I'll bowl.

Cheers
Pauline Webster

Just a quick update on entries:

Jenny Camilleri
Emily Robertson
Jane Finch
Karen Newman
Larissa Priestly
Pauline Webster
Karen Smith

This event will go ahead. The more entries the high the skin payout

Hey ladies, if there is anyone else not doing anything over the long weekend and you intend to bowl Vic 150 I would encourage you to bowl in this roll off.

I won it a couple of years ago and it was very nice not having to pay the entry fee at Vic 150 (saved myself $160 I think it was then).

The entry fee for Vic 150 this year is $190 so it is definitely a good deal if you win the spot at Highpoint.

Come on and show your support..

Jane.

Its a pity this is on the same weekend as the VCTBA Country Cup as you would have a few more women bowlers from country centres giving it a go.

Unfortunantly we still only have 7 entries. This event will still go ahead but would still like to get to atleast 10 entries.
Sorry if it has clashed with any other event but these days it is hard not to clash with so much on. Once again thanks to the ladies who have entered
and see you all on the 9th

John

Hi Ladies,
Only a few days left and entries still a bit low. Would love to get a few more entries. 1st place is Guaranteed regardless of numbers and remember each game will hold a skin the amount will depend on entries. See you all on the weekend.

Hi all with the recent entries we now have enough to offer a Vic 150 spot plus each game will carry a skin of $30. If we are to receive any more entries the skin will be increased. See you all tomorrow.

Would like to congratulate Barb Carlsson on winning the Vic 150 spot.
In second place only 20 pins behind was Jenny Camilleri.
Well done to all that won the skins.
Thank you to all that bowled and good luck for the Vic 150

BARB CARLSSON 1688
JENNY CAMILLERI 1668
KAREN SMITH 1601
LARISSA PRIESTLEY 1569
MARY DODDS 1549
SARAH BENSON 1518
KAREN NEWMAN 1513
JANE FINCH 1464
SKINS
JENNY 234