VIC 150 Scores from Keon Park - 300 to Mary Dodds!!

Finchy

Hi All,

The scores for the Vic 150 can be found at the TBA website.

http://www.tenpin.org.au/

Click on the 'Progressive scores Vic 150 Keon Park' and this will take you into the spreadsheet.

Jane.

PS: A big congratulations to Mary on a fantastic 300 game during A Squad qualifying this morning.

Well done Mary, its nice to see one of us ladies bowling a 300! Is it your first?:woot_jump::groupwave2::woot_jump:
Congratulations and hope there's another one just around the corner.
Noelene

A Massive Congratulations to our Best Friend Mary on bowling her very first 300 game at Keon Park today. :woot_jump:

All 12 shots were in the pocket, even the 10th frame where she said she couldn't breathe or even walk were as well!! :stretcher:

Mary, we are so very happy for you...
Your 2 dreams have both finally been fulfilled.

Firstly to have your beautiful baby girl Sophia & now the dream of bowling that 300 game.

Words cant express the happiness we have for you. :smiley.php:

Well done babe, We love you very much.

Jen & Al ;)

Congratulations Mezza on your 300 game. :groupwave2:

It was great to be bowling with you as you were bowling that fantastic game. All were great pockets shots.

You should be as proud of yourself as I am sure all your dearest friends are.

For you to come back to bowling after having baby Sophia and accomplish what you did today is a massive achievement.

Well done Mezza.

Rumour has it Bazza is going to have a baby so he can bowl that elusive 300..Lol

Well done Love Barb and Mick​

A huge congratulations Mary on throwing that perfect game, it was just great to see.

We are so rapt with what you have accomplished with not bowling due to having that beautiful little girl Sophia then coming out and did what you did today.

Love
Nat and Graeme

GO YOU GOOD THING :D

Congrats Mary, would luv to have seen it.

Just another reason to have a drink at Marathon ;)

Luv ya heaps my friend.

Lisa

Congrats Mary!
It was great to watch- and you could tell everyone wanted you to get it by how loud they were in the 10th frame!
What a way to come back after your time off
I hope you've stopped shaking :)

Jess xxx

Congratulations Mary on your 300 in Game 6 at the Vic150 Well done motherhood must agree with you. (Just have to figure out how to make Bazza pregnant lol)
Again well done a sensational effort
Rusty

Re: Congratulations Mary Dodds 300 Game Vic 150

Congrats Mary on your 1st 300

Baz give her a big kiss for me ;) and Sophia while yr at it.

Cya in August if not before.

Luv ya my friend

Lisa

Congrats Mary thats awsome news. Keep it up for the rest of the weekend and nothihng much to say hehe. Congrats and talk to you soon..

Congrats Mary on your 300.
I wish i had been there to see it... Was just pulling up in the car park..
The break from bowling must have done you the world of good.. And can I say, your baby girl is just beautiful..
Keep up the great bowling....
Love Ya Heaps
Lisa & Chrissy

congrats mary no a great game. i wish i was there 2 which it. keep it up.
marisha and michael

Well done Mez all in the pocket fantastic to watch keep up the good work tomorrow. Cheers Ralph.

Congratulations Mary...it was a great game to watch and well deserved. It was amazing that you could return to a very high standard of bowling after your break. That 'last second' decision to bowl the 150 really paid off!! Motherhood definitely agrees with you, as we all knew it would!! There were tears of happiness in everyones eyes as they saw those last 10 pins fall. Now roll on the second one!!;)

Cheers
Brett & Sue

Congratulations Mary, nice to watch a dream come true.Barry and Sophia there to watch you would have been the icing on the cake and could not have happened to a nicer person
Jeanette :groupwave2::groupwave2::groupwave2:

well done mary must be a great feeling if i ever get back in to it i hope to get ther one day . i thinks there is enough bowlers in the family though;);)

Back
Top Bottom