Vale - Topsy Wenban

twenban

To advise everyone that ever knew my Mother she has passed away today at 2.15pm. A few weeks ago Mum kicked her toe and this became infected, as this was untreatable and due to complications she passed away today quietly at Tweed Heads Hospital.

Rest in Peace Mum.

Funeral arrangements will be advised later - with a service at Tweed Heads Crematorium next week and a Memorial service in Sydney at Woronora Cementary where she will finally rest in peace with her Mother and Husband.

RIP Mrs Wenban.

Our deepest condolences go out to you at this difficult time Terry. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Terry, Our kindest wishes go out to you & your family in this time of grief.

Sorry to hear the sad news Terry. Mate, I didn't know your mum but if she was as nice a person as you are then she was a wonderful lady. Sincere sympathies from my family to yours.

Reg

Thank you for all the kind words. We will be having a small ceremony at the Tweed Heads Crematorium on Monday at 1pm (NSW time) and anyone wishing to come is more than welocome.
As Mum was most known in NSW we will also be having a ceremony at Woronora Ceremony (Sutherland) at a later date where she will be put to rest next to her Mother and her Husband.

How sad, I was only thinking of her a couple of weeks ago, I remember her when I worked at Rushcutter in 1976-77 the first time, extremely nice Lady.

Frank Williams

After a lovely service yesterday we have the details of her Sydney Memorial Service so all of her Sydney friends over the years can say their goodbyes.

Captain's Room
St George Rowers Club
Levey St
Arncliffe
For 1pm Sat 12th Jan.

Just a quick message to let you know we are thinking of you, Pete Z phoned me a couple of days ago to tell me.
Nan and Pop also said to tell you they are sorry to hear the news.

Amanda

To assist those that don't know where the Rowers Club, and I was one, it is across the road from the International Airport Hilton on the river at the entrance to Kogarah Golf Club.

Back
Top Bottom