VACANCY - HAROS' TRIPLES - THURSDAY NIGHT

Mrs P

Beware the sleeping Tiger
Haros' Triples has a complete team vacancy for 2013.

Bowl Thursday night at Aspley Bowl 7.30pm. - $33.00 - Contract league. Good payouts and spread well throughout placings. :welcome:

If interested please pm me on Total Bowling.

We are into the 3rd week of 48 weeks.

Haros' Triples into the 33rd year - First time for many years this league has had a vacancy - Member was transferred, so there went the family.

Cheers
Mrs P.

This is a great league and I highly reccomend anyone to come and join. Very competitive, fun and run without fault. The payouts are fair aswell. Last years winners started the league 4 weeks late.

This is a great league and I highly reccomend anyone to come and join. Very competitive, fun and run without fault. The payouts are fair aswell. Last years winners started the league 4 weeks late.

Thanks Rikki for your valued input. ;)

Haros' Triples is still down 1 full team.
Handicap - 80% of 230
Cost $33.00
Bowl 48 weeks.
Thursday 7.30pm Start - on lanes at 7.20pm for practise.

This league is very competitive as well as having some fun. Point system is head to head + 2 points for series win = 17 points per night.
Team & individual payouts are very fair. Additional extras (side bets) :cool: attached to this league but is not compulsive..

Are you interested?
Then please contact Christine P. at Aspley Bowl 32638848 (leave message) and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Otherwise pm me via Total Bowling.

Thanks folks
Mrs P.

Back
Top Bottom