Under 25s

P

paul gifford

hey all out there in SA just wanna know whose bowlin and for who.
i will start, from Mt Gambier there will be
Russell Patterson
Andrew Patterson
Adam Wilson
Paul Gifford
we dont have enuf females for a team but if you could post the females team that wood be great
im outta here
laters

Hey Giff,

Village team is

Guys:
Shane Tunnah
Scott Smith
Chris Walden
Adam Spencer

Girls:
Kelly Foreman
Renee Porter
Laura Esplin
Nicole Williams

ok.. X roads team

Girls
Megan De Leuw
Rochelyn Czabania
Jessica Light
Leah Howe

Guys
Ben Bayly
Dion Alexander
Michael Hosie
Nathan De Leuw

im out

Ash

Hi all, the elizabeth team is as follows:

Boys:
Paul Streatfield
Steven Gaertner
Anthony Hall
Damien Teague

Girls:
Laura Williams
Brittany Brady
Kimberley Inglis
Amy Heib

Coach: Leon Brady
Managers: Wayne Hall + Betty Johnson

cant wait for the tournament, should be heaps of fun!

by the looks of things this is gonna be 1 big tournament!!!
:D

laters
im outta here

Salisbury teams are:
Guys:
Darren Hannam
Lee Hutchison
Shaun Wittmann
Richard Skelton

Girls:
Janine Parks
Vicki Hannam
Amy Tiedau
Crystal Myatt

Norwood is only putting in a Boys team this year....:

Bradley Tanner
Michael Tran
Tim Tran
Ben Johnston

Power Penguin said:
Hey Giff,
Village team is
Guys:
Shane Tunnah
Scott Smith
Chris Walden
Adam Spencer
That is an confusing team:confused: coz to my understanding Spence is bowling for Barossa. Can someone confirm this or denie this for me. Anyway good luck to all the teams.:)

Hey, it went that Scott miles pulled out and spence was the reserve...talking to the village U25's manager (cheryl) that is definatley the case and spence is in village for sure...

Howdy evry1.
This looks like 1 hell of a field, both youth and eperience from all teams. Now coming from an oldie such as myself this is gonna b great and good luck to evry1. Just make sure all u lil kids out there take it easy on me k. Afta all it is my last time. C ya'l on Saturday.
Dopey

Marion team

Guys:

Nick Vale
Robbie Lescai
Andre Wise
Levi Edwards

Not 2 sure about a girls team at the moment, I think that its close 2 being complete. Have 2 or 3 girls interested.
Unfortunately, every1 will notice us as soon as we get there. Our shirts are really horrible (in my opinion)

hello all,

well just wanna say it will be good to see every 1 down at norlunga and good luck to everyone, sorry darren we cant take it easy on ya even if ya gettin a bit old now........but in all seriousness its kinda sad too see that there are some names missin off the teams, i remeber when bowlin for your centre used to mean sumthin but times are changin i guess,

well thats it then i shall see u all on saturday

laters im outta here

The Answer is simple Paulie, some people believe that it is a waste of time....No wonder bowling is going down the drain if this attitude is kept up

Well Well Bradley is that right..........
I would just like to no how much bowling for your centre costs?
at xroads the figure was approx $200 with the association chipping in and paying for the shirts which brings the cost down to approx $160.
That is $160 that you have to pay to represent YOUR centre...and you wonder why ppl dont want to bowl?????? Maybe you are looking from a VERY narrow point of view Mr Tanner,and maybe you should not put down bowlers or BOWLING in general without nowing all the facts.

Cheers for now

PAUL KANAFA

hey paul long time no see or hear,

i was just wondering why there wernt the bowlers that used to bowl this tournament, no shots at n e one intended i was wunderin that is all, i can see what u are sayin as for the 4 of us country folk comin up it was 150 dollars with the association chippin in a little to bring it down.

i didnt mean to offend n e one was just a little remark to see why these good bowlers not bowlin thats all,

well i think i explained it well enuf

laterz im outtie

Nothing will be uglier then the Elizabeth's shirts, look like they belong in the 80's >:D

Hey paul , some bowlers have also aged out of under 25's like myself unfortuantely................and Brad hun it's not that people don't want to bowl or their attitude has changed maybe it is the money factor as Pk stated , some kids or youth just can't fork out 200 bucks just to represent their centre, most of the time The parents pay it and with the price of everything going up where does the money come from?

I always looked forward to under 25's and it was and I believe still is one of the best South aussie tournaments going but now as I have unfortunately aged out I look forward to other things like taking my kids to see high 5 on sunday! :cool:

To everyone bowling I wish you the best of luck :D

just my 2 cents worth

Hey Giff how ya doin......?
Mate its good to see that your getting back into bowling.Your post was fine mate and nothing in it offended,i was trying to explain to Brad that there are other issues working here as well.One that i didn't mention was the fact that a lot of our Youth bowlers now travel to tournies around Australia on a regular basis,so money does'nt stretch that far and with some centres not willing or able to assist there bowlers................well like i said there's only so much money to go round.

Cheers for now

Paul Kanafa.

I'd just like to say that Braddles, you are the last person who should be qualified to make comments such as you have. Mr I have quit, I haven't quit, I have quit, I haven't quit. Take a look in the mirror and check your attitude out mate.

ok guys, if you want odds i need the following team lists

Whyalla
Port Pirie
Ingle farm
Noarlunga
Woodville
Barossa
Murray Bridge

I have
Village - MEN and LADIES
Marion - boys
Norwood - boys
Salisbury - boys and girls
Elizabeth - boys and girls
X road - boys and girls
Mt Gambier - boys

im doing the odds so im not making the calls.. that and im lazy.. someone else can do it.. stay tuned for the odds.. i should have them up tonight
:cool:

Back
Top Bottom