Trotter Holds Top Spot in SA

D

daniel

Paul Trotter has held onto 1st place in qualifying at the 2005 SA Cup, collecting himself $1500 on the way.

Trotter finished with +343 after 12 games, 24 pins ahead of Jarrod Lean, on +319. Andrew McArthur rounded out the top 3, finishing on +240.

The cut for the top 24 was +40, with South Australian Geoff Barry holding that position.

The top 24 bowlers head into a Best of 5 Elimination Final tomorrow, with the top 8 receiving a bye in the first round.

Full scores plus additional photos and videos will be available online here at TotalBowling.

ha

well it would seem the johnny rotten was right and the machine has zoned in once again go pauli :!: :!:

Yes and after watching him bowl he is a worthy champion. Ulike some of the other county's best from the afternoon. It was a disgrace how grown men (our country's bowlers) carried on. Childish doesn't even come close.

I wanted to see the best but all I saw was rubbish. Swearing, kicking and punching ball returns and throwing things around. I was truely amazed that AMF let this go on in a national tournament.

If being an ass is what it takes to be the best I'ld better start working on my announace factor and do what ever I like seeing as no one seems to care.

Back
Top Bottom