Triples Skins OCT 13th 2002 - ATTEMPT 2

Graham

Staff member
Hey guys

For smoe reason the other topic crapped out .. so anything after Androos post didnt show up .. so Tiger and Chocoholic better post again or their messages will be lost forever :)

POST UNDER THIS ONE FROM NOW ON :D

Thanks for that Graham :)
Gus, was just letting you know that there is Adam Reeve, Brett K and myself bowling as a team in the Triple Skins Tourny!!!
Thanks,
Beck

Thanks Graham :) - yeah I was wondering what happened to that..lol
Anyway, I was just going to say that the team of Kara Bunting/Jayson Griggs/Matt Cramond will most likely be changed to Kara Bunting/Nathan Young/Matt Cramond as Jayson Griggs told me that he would not be bowling in the tournament due to lack of finances - that was a couple of weeks ago when I received that information so I presume that this is still the case.
Note: I just noticed in the other posting that this has been updated so disregard this posting.

GRAHAM WENT ALL PEAR SHAPED!!!

Teams

Adam, Kassey, Elliott
Matt C, Kara, Benwell
Hayden, Jess, Dave
Mark, Jackie, Dan
Brett R, Debbie, Sara
Garry, Sheree, Damian
Androo, Peta, Emma
Brett K, Beck, Adam

Triple Skins

Hey Guys,

Doesnt look like i'll be bowling as I dont have anyone to bowl with, but if for some reason someone needs a parter let me know...

NEWSFLASH
The team of Bunting/Cramond/Young has had yet another casualty with Nathan Young pulling out for health/financial reasons.
And Jayson Griggs will NOT be coming for work/financial reasons.
It looks like Master Benwell you may have found yourself a game for this weekend :p
And for Christ's sakes keep me away from Bottle-shops and the Saloon this weekend will ya's :wink: :roll:

Well there's been much negotiation and trading on team lines up in the past day or so. lol. :roll:

After A LOT of confusion, DJ Soft C*ck is still bowling with me but we have traded Elliot in for Joel Reeve after hearing concerns Ell's hair might blind us after a couple of games. :wink:

This frees up Elliot to bowl with Matt and Kara so I hear but they will have to confirm that.

Still leaves us with 8 teams and Benwell having no one to bowl with.

I confirm then!!! lol! yeah well It looks like it the team of BUNTING!/Crammond/Renshaw Lol!!

Love
Kara