TRANSFORMERS, THE MOVIE

Hammer

Just letting all the mums and dads out there know that if you haven't already, that the movie Transformers was awesome. My son loved it so much he wants to go again today to see it again. So I highly reccommend it.

Just saw it last night. One of the best movies I've seen, might go see it again

damm straight i so saw it last friday night and what a movie iam definitly seeing it again

Hey Hammer,

We took Nicola, Shontay and Khynan to see it today and they all loved it.
It was the best movie we have seen in ages. The special effects were out of this world and it was so exciting to see one of our childhood favourites brought to the big screen.

We can't wait to get some of the toys.

Brad and Rachel

I haven't had time to see the new film yet but it does look fantastic.
I was a big fan of the original cartoon series when i was growing up and Transformers The Movie (80's cartoon version) was my favourite film for years as a kid.

I think i might wait until the school holidays are over before i see it though. Might be quieter that way ;)

I think i might wait until the school holidays are over before i see it though. Might be quieter that way ;)
Well you better hurry up mate because you have to give yourself enough time to see it again before the movie finishes at the cinemas!!

I seen it and thought it was the best movie I have ever seen. I was on wikipedia and looked transformers and found out there are going to be 2 sequels!!!!! I don't want to give to much away but if you want to find out more go to www.wikipedia.com and type transformers movie.

hey everyone. just been out to the late nite session to see transformers, and i gotta say how freakin awsum it was. not one dull moment in it. really sweet effects, the new camaro, and a hell of a ending which flirts with us for a sequel. BEST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN. wanna see it again and again. i also wanna check out the ps2 game of it. sweeet

Back
Top Bottom