Tracey-Lee & Brad Elliss

B

Bonbon

A big congratulations to Tracey-Lee & Brad Elliss. Yesterday Tracey gave birth to their first child a baby boy named Kurtis.

All are doing well - very tired but happy.

Good luck and Congrats!

Bonnie
\\:D/

PS: dont tell no-one!

WOOPS - too late!!!!!!!
:lol:

YAY way to go Tracey-Lee and Brad , congratulations to you both I am sure you will have just as much joy and happiness as Ben and I have with our 2 kids.

Take care lots of love Tash Ben Caleb and Aimee xoxoxox

YAY for tracey and brad........CONGRATULATIONS guys!!! Glad to hear little Kurtis has made his way into the world a healthy little boy!!!! I know you guys will be great parents! Enjoy parenthood and all the best for the future!

Love Leanne

CONGRATZ, Guys thats awesome, i only remember when you's where getting married, now a child, WOW.
Congratz again.

Kerrianne

Brad and Tracey-Lee,

Congratulations to both of you, wishing all three of the best of luck with the future

The Woodcock Family

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH

TRUST LITTLE KURTIS IS A HANDFUL, I MEAN IT WOULD BE ONLY FAIR CONSIDERING HOW MUCH OF A HANDFUL BOTH MUM AND DAD WERE/ARE??? lol

SCOOPS

I know I saw you both on Monday night but just to put it out in the open for everyone to hear..
Congratulations to both of you for your wonderfully BEAUTIFUL bundle of joy, a totally gorgeous gift for both of you to share! :D :D :D
Oh yes, I also look forward to meeting him when mum and dad feel he is old enough to not be corrupted by me!
Love ya both, big hugs and kisses
Kimberley

Back
Top Bottom