Tournaments in 2004

C

crazzzed

Hi everyone and happy new year to all,

I have been going through the calendar of events for the year and thinking about heading interstate for some. I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on which tournaments are the best value for money and are also a good time away?

i know personally i am comitting myself to a full stint on the super 6 and maybe rachuig

that'll do me

My 2 Favourites are;

Melbourne Cup & Brunswick Cup.

You won't get better value for money that Melbourne Cup, is also a good centre & a fun trip. Brunswick Cup is also a favourite, as it happens to be bowled in one of my favourite centres, excellent lanes and professionally run.

Just my thougths!

i have booked in for the SA Cup and Rachuig is a definite. I will look into the Brunswick Cup and the Melbourne is another that i should make as it is in Melbourne and i dont have to worry about airfares.

good luck to you 2 this year and i hope to see you at the tournys.

Regards
Brett

The NSW Grand Prixs are great value and are on pretty regulary. From Victoria with a cheap flight or a quick drive you should consider bowling these. $175 entry, $350 for 16th place, $1400 for 1st. Maybe you can get a few Victorians to jump in a car and share the expenses.

I was one of few Queenslanders who bowl a few of these events last year and I know this year there will be alot more. Glen runs a good show in Sydney, you won't be dissappointed.

First event is February 7&8 at Southgate

Thanks George, they sound like they are worth a look aswell.
Maybe I'll see you there.

Brett

Perth Cup would be a good one to bowl in. It was great last year, and since the kegel moved in, it should be even greater. I've only selected a handful of youth tournies, but that may vary, i mean its only january.

Later

Back
Top Bottom