Total Bowling AFL Tipping Competition.

haha.... im in..... hahaha.... come on tash, luke and all those....... ill show ya how to win...... haha

good work spanner

Ashley

Peanut said:
ill show ya how to win...... haha

Well I'm glad you are showing us how to win Ash, because your bombers certainly aren't hehehehehe :p

i'm in too!

Should be a week before the first round ... I'll try to remember to post here when it's available.

Spanner.

Luke D said:
Peanut said:

Well I'm glad you are showing us how to win Ash, because your bombers certainly aren't hehehehehe :p

i'm in too!

haha thanks for that........ just u wait...... the bombers will be back

dont know when but they will be back

Peanut said:
Luke D said:
Peanut said:

i'm in too!

haha thanks for that........ just u wait...... the bombers will be at the back

dont know when they will be back :cry:

Gee!! an honest bombers supporter?

Luke hope our teams meet in the Wok Cup final mate!!! If it happens im expecting you to fly over with that dosh you won last weekend :wink: :wink:

Craig Ryan said:
Peanut said:
Luke D said:
Peanut said:

i'm in too!

haha thanks for that........ just u wait...... the bombers will be at the back

dont know when they will be back :cry:

Gee!! an honest bombers supporter?

Luke hope our teams meet in the Wok Cup final mate!!! If it happens im expecting you to fly over with that dosh you won last weekend :wink: :wink:

Craig, I'm gonna say to you the same answer I've said to everyone else.... THE CHEQUE DON'T CLEAR FOR 5 DAYS!!! haha :D

I have joined as well, looking forward to a great season, a season in which the mighty dockers will prevail as premiers!

Hi Guys

We now have 20 tipsters for the AFL comp, so I'm going to put up a prize for this comp.

The winner will now get a polo shirt with

Total Bowling
AFL Tipping Genius
Embroidered on it.

Spanner.

Back
Top Bottom