Top 10 videogames you're wating for

Toshio

Videogame Master!
What are the top 10 videogames you're waiting for to come out this year.
Mine you have to be:
(In no particular order)

1. Star Wars: KOTOR 2 The Sith Lords
2. Final Fantasy XII
3. Gran Turismo 4
4. Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater
5. Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening
6. Jade Empire
7. Legend Of Zelda (new one)
8. WWE Wrestlmania XXI
9. Mercenaries
10. Resident Evil 4

Yahoo

tonx said:
the new LEASURE SUIT LARRY... MAGNA CUM LAUDE!!!

Already got it :D picked it up in the UK at Christmas. Its good... they don't hold anything back either... full language and all

To be honest, at first, I was a bit shocked (there's a first!) with the openness of it all... top stuff!!!

I haven't been looking anything up recently, but if there is really a new Zelda coming out on GameCube or Nintendos next console, It will fill up my top 10, Unless rare makes another GoldenEye. But I dont see that happening...

Later Da Cowman!

killinginthename said:
god LSL
i remember when we used to have a dodgy copy of number 6 on the comp...
good times

i still remember answering those questions at the starts of LSL1... now that old!! haha

Im waiting for Socom 3. Since Socom 2 is the number 1 online game for Sony Playstation, hopefully its going to be awesome

The first one was mad, and then i got a hold of the VGA version with a point and click format, that one was pathetic.

How are we going to be able to obtain it in Australia as the game is rated R? No one is allowed to advertise it.

If anyone can get their hands on an original copy please pm me.

More like i'm waiting for the PSP!! Hopefully it won't be too expensive when it finally reaches our shores

It is going to be released in march, with the nintendo DS being released 1 month before hand., Expected retail is 300-350 for initial release.

da_cowman said:
I haven't been looking anything up recently, but if there is really a new Zelda coming out on GameCube or Nintendos next console, It will fill up my top 10, Unless rare makes another GoldenEye. But I dont see that happening...

Yes there is a New Zelda coming out, as far as I know it will be for GameCube. As for GoldenEye, there is a new one, GoldenEye: Rogue Agent, heard of it?

I've seen gameplay but looks nothing much better than the original GoldenEye game!

Also can't wait for the Nintendo DS to arrive, I've already got mine pre-ordered at EBGames here. I'ts gonna blow the PSP out of the market!

Yahoo

yahoo said:
da_cowman said:

Yes there is a New Zelda coming out, as far as I know it will be for GameCube. As for GoldenEye, there is a new one, GoldenEye: Rogue Agent, heard of it?

I've seen gameplay but looks nothing much better than the original GoldenEye game!
Yahoo

A new Zelda, hopefully not Cel-Shaded this time, even though that was strangly cool in a heaps geeky way.

As for Rogue Agent, I have seen it in shops, but its made by EA, and for all I care EA should stick to sports and racing games. I played TND or TWINE, whichever one they made and it just didn't do it for me. Maybe its these new controllers, but the N64 had the daddy controller for Shoot 'em ups and no game in that genre will ever touch GoldenEye. Nuff Said.

Later Da Cowman!

no shit a guy i used to work with looked like him, sideburns and curly afro!

Rock paper scissors made that game what it is today... Mario who?

that looks like Alex!?

Well i'm waiting for it to come out.. no updated 3D crap.. just so i can play it on the ps2...

wouldnt mind Sonic the Hedgehog either... but i doubt you know anyone who looks like him :wink:

yeah, he looked like alex the kid till he shaved his head... we used to make fun of him, and hum the tune when we walked past.

As for sonic, I know some people who could pass as him, though they arent hedgehogs

Back
Top Bottom