Time to move on.

CBateup

regular
We would like to thank all our friends and people that we have been involved with in the ACT over the past (actually too many years to mention).

I have been offered a job in Sydney with the BOWLARAMA group managing the bowl at Wetherill Park.

It was a very difficult decision to move away from Canberra and leave behind friends and family.

For those who would like to stay in touch with Annette and I, [email protected] is my e-mail address and the bowl's phone number is 02 9609 6611. The address of the bowl is 1024 The Horsley Drive Wetherill Park, just a short drive of the M7.

:(

Chris & Annette Bateup

good luck with your new venture Chris, and best wishes to you and your Family for the festive season,
Animal.

Congratulations on the job, hope to see you and the family around our local events.

Jeff the retired

Good luck Chris and Annette! I know you'll both do well. I also know there's a lot of people down here thinking the same.

So many years after I grew up in Sydney and you used to come stay at my mum's place (or vice versa if I was in Canberra), now it's the other way around!

Are you trying to tell me something..? Seems like evey two years, my team just ups and walks away! ;)

Cheers,
Jason

Hey Chris and Annette,

We wish you and Annette all the very best in Sydney and we will catch up for sure.

Andrew & Angy Campbell

Well heading down my way i see, congratulations on the job and as a member of 1 of the ID teams that will be representing your Bowl I am sure we will see each other quite a bit.

I hope you really do a great job with the centre (and most people probably know you will) and turn the centre into a place that bowlers will want to turn up and bowl at on a regular basis.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Hi Jason

Ill be starting a singles league in the new year you will just have to drive down the highway.

Chris

Hi Chris and Annet, thx for bringing me to Phoenix league 3 years ago, I really enjoy it! Wish everything good luck in Sydney.

Kim

All the best in your new adventure. Will miss beaten you at country challenge playing for canberra. All the best again

Dean and mark

Hey Chris and Annette.
Congrats on the job Chris, ill call in next time im in sydney. (hehehehe)
Will miss you both round country challenge time thats for sure.
Kat

Hi Chris and Annette,

sorry to see you go, bowling with and against you has been an absolute pleasure (even though i wasnt impressed with you throwing that 300 at me at Belco during CC it as awesome to watch given the circumstances). i have no doubts the new new job will work out for you. all the best and looking forward to catching up with you soon.

Graham

Again Congratulations on your move you Will do well and we will see you soon at the bowl. I would also like to thank you for your comraderie during our time together in the Canberra S/W Country Challenge team over the last few years it was great.

Still on moving On:
To all other fellow bowlers from the various teams from South/West Country Challenge Thank You for your friendship, sportsmanship and laughs over the last 6 years it has been a real pleasure to have bowled with all of you, as I am also moving on, to the South/East Zone starting 2010. Will pop in and catch up when your in Canberra providing the weekends don't clash.

Cheers & great bowling, hope to see some of you at the Grand Final this year,
if we make it of course.
Cheers, David Ashton.

This is quite belated but good luck guys, I know how hard it can be to move away from the comfort of a familiar living environment. All the best from down South and if you need a place to stay for any Vic events, PM me and I will do my bes to help out!

Back
Top Bottom