Hammer Demo Day

CBateup

regular
Animals Distribution will be at Bowlarama Wetherill Park on the 5th November from 10am to 1.30pm to demo the Hammer Taboo and the Hammer Arson in 14lb and 15lb. These balls are in right and left hand drilling.

Also Taboo Pearl, Taboo Spare (New release ), Epidemic, Blue Hammer, Grape Vibe will be on display on the day.

If you would like to attend or pre order any balls you can post here or give me call at Bowlarama on 9609 6611.

Chris Bateup

Hi Chris
my apologies to all
The two balls on Demo are the Hammer Arson and the Epidemic ... a senior moment when I sent you the info :(
but I will have all the Taboo range on Display as well as other current Hammer gear.
Look forward to seeing everyone on the day
Regards
Carol

Attachments

• Arson+Core.jpg
    Arson+Core.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 16
  • epidemic+Core.jpg
    epidemic+Core.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 15
Hi just a reminder that the Hammer Demo day is this Saturday there is stil some spots left if you are intersted please give me a call at the bowl on 96096611

Thanks
Chris

Thank you so much to Lawrie & Carol Hill for the fantastic Hammer Demo days this weekend at Bowlarama Wetherill Park and Rooty Hill. It was excellent to be able to throw the Epidemic and Arson Balls, then even harder to choose one as they were both great. cant wait for the next one now and dinner......

Back
Top Bottom