Tickets Mclaren

tixmclaren

Sorry about your DAM luck
Hello everyone my name is Michael Mclaren but my friends call me Tickets for short, I think you can all work out why this is the case but if not basically its because I have a lot of belief in my ability to beat anyone no matter what the odds and i am quick to tell anyone who wants to listen lol.

The way i see it if your going to compete in any sport you may as well compete to win but in saying that you have to be prepared to lose also because although i have competed for many things as a boy as well as an adult i have to say i have lost more competitions than i have won (and i have won many comps hehe just as well i go in many comps)

Well about myself firstly the above says a lot but i am basically easy to get along with and will have a chat to anyone and a laugh, i enjoy all sports and play outdoor cricket for a club called Doonside cricket club of which i am also the vice president and also play indoor cricket at the local centre at st.marys in sydneys west.

I have won 9 comps in indoor cricket and 3 comps in outdoor cricket although none were at my current club they were all at Kings Langley cricket club.

I live in a suburb called Whalan between Mt.druitt and St.Marys.

Now to my bowling well i would i guess be considered an average bowler, i started bowling at about age 15 if memory serves me correct and by the time i was 21 i had managed to average around the 170 mark, not to bad for a straight bowler who had never had any coaching.

But then i had my car stolen and with it went my bowling ball and shoes and i lost the interest to continue playing, that was until i met a wonderful person by the name of Angela Miller who introduced me to her circle of friends who i am still a big part of today.

Peter Miller was one of these people and i started to bowl again and even got a few tips from him (i am still a straight bowler as i feel it works best for me at this stage). Peter has got me so interested in Bowling again that i decided to join this site as a user and have found it to be very informative indeed.

After watching Peter bowl in a few tournaments of late namely the Australia Cup in Canberra last December and just recently a tournament in Blacktown i have the urge to compete at the highest level that i can and play in these tournaments also.

Now i am not about to say that i am going to beat every one in these tournaments (i may have tickets on me but they are not that big lol) but what i enjoy more than anything is testing myself against the best there is out there and hopefully beat a few bowlers past last place to begin as my average which since i started bowling again 2 years ago has gone from a 112 up to where it now stands at 151 but i know that i have heaps of improvement in me and the best way to improve yourself is to test yourself against the best bowlers Australia has to offer.

So with all this being said i hope you have a good understanding, if you have read this novel i have typed, of the type of person i am and although i am 38 now i hope to be a very competitive bowler within the next few years and with any luck maybe sometime down the track my name might pop up as a winner or top finisher is some of the tournaments that take place throughout each year.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

lol no i am afraid not because i moved to whalan after i had left school, but i was one of the best to come out of Granville boys high school. :)

lol, afraid not i left school there back in 1985 but i will say that it was rife then its not just something that has started lately, there a mad lot there.

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom