The Wrestling Thread

As if Shawn was ever going to lose.
As if McMahon was ever going to win.
As if Edge wasn't going to do something like that.
As if HHH wasn't going to do that.

And people pay money to watch this...................

well sorry i was i little suprised

I love people who think everything was so obvious AFTER they watched the event... :rolleyes:

Who said I watched it? I wouldn't waste the money to watch something so predictable.

I watch the wrestling SOMETIMES on a Saturday when I am channel surfing and there is nothing else on. Even based on that small sample it was easy to see what was going to happen at NWO.

Anyone who was surprised needs to watch the show and not stare blankly at it.

woah well maybe if u watched it you would of been suprised cause this was one of the best ppv ive seen in a while. The JBL HBK match was awesome and edge taking out kobi kingston no1 saw that coming

Who said I watched it? I wouldn't waste the money to watch something so predictable.

I watch the wrestling SOMETIMES on a Saturday when I am channel surfing and there is nothing else on. Even based on that small sample it was easy to see what was going to happen at NWO.

The quality of the matches is why I watched it. I know wrestling is sometimes predictable but was it predictable that Edge was eliminated in the first chamber in the first 5 minutes?

Was it predictable that Cena was the 3rd person eliminated?

I didn't see at the start of the night that Edge was gonna win the World Heavyweight Title, does that make me a mindless idiot?

If you're such the big wrestling expert and can predict everything then don't watch it at all instead of bagging it out. It's supposed "wrestling fans" like you that give wrestling such a bad rep.

Yeah, i enjoyed it throughly, although the few disapointing things like edge winning the world heavyweight title, buut the way he did it noone saw coming, the only thing i found predictable, was when edge was when edge was allowed into the second chamber, that he would win it. but other than that the first chamber was great, and the only other thing i was a little suprised about was rhodes and dibase getting involved in the orton vs mcmahon match, as i though i heard on previous weeks of raw that cole and king had both said that dibase and rhodes were banned from ringside during that match.

thats just my opinion
.richard

if you have a huge problem with ppl been surprise then don't write on here just cause it surpise me and not you doesn't mean that you have to make me seem small you are a waste of space and time and what makes the whole thing worse was that you didn't watch it
this thread is for ppl that enjoy watchin the wrestling and NWO was kinda a shock to most ppl so if your not surpised the thats your opinion just don't try and make ppl like me feel like crap cause we were

i didn't get to watch NWO but saw the results on the web site and whoa is all i can say for those that haven't seen it

As if Shawn was ever going to lose.
As if McMahon was ever going to win.
As if Edge wasn't going to do something like that.
As if HHH wasn't going to do that.

And people pay money to watch this...................

Do you know the reason why i said whoa just cause it was the day of NWO and i wasn't tryin to give the results out to ppl incase they hadn't watched it
cause that has happened before

Quit being a tool and enjoy the entertainment, because thats what it is.....

Kofi Kingston v Edge for the title at Wrestlemania!! Easy prediction ;)

HBK and taker should be happening to
and which title is orton challenging for at wrestlemaina

Kofi Kingston v Edge for the title at Wrestlemania!! Easy prediction ;)

Pffft...don't lie! Jamie Noble v Kung Fu Naki v Michael Cole v Mike Knox is the only headliner you need! They could have these guys wrestle for all 4hrs of Mania....best Mania ever!! :p

Whatever.

People who are so surprised and react like that are just the ones WWE is looking for, gullible people with money to spend on a tv show they know is only fake anyway :)

I suppose it makes good business sense though because they make a lot of money out of it.

Maybe you should actually watch it. Then and only then will your opinion of the show come close to being valid. as said earlier, its so-called "fans" like you who are quick to sh*t on other peoples enjoyment of a show just in the hope you can big note yourself, that give other fans a bad name.

Pffft...don't lie! Jamie Noble v Kung Fu Naki v Michael Cole v Mike Knox is the only headliner you need! They could have these guys wrestle for all 4hrs of Mania....best Mania ever!! :p

sounds good, cant wait to see, but they should chuck todd grisham and matt striker in too and make it hell in a cell just to make it real interesting :):)

.richard

sounds good, cant wait to see, but they should chuck todd grisham and matt striker in too and make it hell in a cell just to make it real interesting :):)

.richard

but what about the king and good old J.R hell you could get some of the medical staff to join in an create armagegon hell in a cell lol
or a huge staff over the top battle royal

Also, What title/wrestling do people think will get drafted to raw as raw is currently without a world champion? Personally i could "predict" that HHH would probably go to raw to go into a rivalry with randy orton again leading up to mania, and the WHC being defended. Also triple h probably does have a very good vested interest in randy orton, since orton has made a habit of kicking and rko'ing shane, and vince, his family....

but what about the king and good old J.R hell you could get some of the medical staff to join in an create armagegon hell in a cell lol
or a huge staff over the top battle royal

well its not like u would really need the medics that night specially if a cell went ahead with striker,grisham,funaki,knox,noble and cole in a 6 man hell in the cell. Could u imagine someone like Micheal Cole,running after people with chairs or some other sort of weapon.. HAHAHA although knox could be pretty vicious...

.richard

Also, What title/wrestling do people think will get drafted to raw as raw is currently without a world champion? Personally i could "predict" that HHH would probably go to raw to go into a rivalry with randy orton again leading up to mania, and the WHC being defended. Also triple h probably does have a very good vested interest in randy orton, since orton has made a habit of kicking and rko'ing shane, and vince, his family....

well that would be the most likely outcome but cena still has a rematch to claim against egde and could bring the title back to raw you never know

Back
Top Bottom