The Wrestling Thread

its still a great show to watch and it seems to entertain me
and goin keep watchin it
fake or not doesn't bother me

a while back i was watching smackdown with a mate at which at the end of the programme he turned to me and said...
dude.....i couldn't really get into the show coz i know its all fake.

later that nite rambo was on. his fav movie. at the end of the show he was telling me its amazing how sly could do what he did in which i replied....
you know.... i couldn't really enjoy the movie coz i know its all fake... and they are just acting. its just not real enough. thats not even real blood. lol

MVP WINS

a match, Finally!!

Well we are on the road to Wrestlemania 25 and atm we have Cena, Jeff Hardy and Jack Swagger as respective Champions.

Will these guys be defending their Belts at the Big One or do you see it another way?

Swagger I think yes, Cena and Hardy no.

There's alot of options out there and who will be Undertaker's 17 victim or not?

I like to see HBK but something tells me he'll be in a programme with JBL.

hammo

think that the fireworks stunt has more to do either with egde
or it could be the lead up or start of when christain comes back to smackdown

has anyone played the new TNA Impact game, if so, whats it like? could someone do up a quick review of it and maybe compare it to SVR 2009

thanks
Richard

yea got the game on ps3 when it first came out had it preordered and everything and can say that i wan't to impressed to me they have a long way to go in developing the game espcially the moves section it was a bit boring as there are so many moves you can do i have been a huge fan of the wreslting games ever since smackdown came out on the ps1 and have had every game since but the same thing about the TNA game this year is the same i feel for the smackdown vs raw 2009 i thought i was a let down i prefer smackdown vs raw 08 over the new one just the story line is not that great
the moves have gotten better and the characters have as well as a few new superstars and moves but like the road to wrestlemaina was easily completed and the career mode was a bit boring as well for me both the TNA and SMACKDOWN VS RAW 2009 need huge improvement like i said before smackdown 08 is a much better game

has anyone played the new TNA Impact game, if so, whats it like? could someone do up a quick review of it and maybe compare it to SVR 2009

thanks
Richard

The game is crap. Don't buy it. Wait for the next impact game when they work on their gameplay and minimal content.

The game is crap. Don't buy it. Wait for the next impact game when they work on their gameplay and minimal content.

totally agree wait till the next one comes out hopefully they have then improved the game play and the controls

I didn't even know that it was out in aust yet i haven't seen it in any of the shops.
what consoles is it available on?

Royal Rumble is tomorrow. Who is your pick to win the Rumble? I'm gonna have to go with Randy Orton to take it out.

Also look out for an appearance from Christian during the show.

Royal Rumble is tomorrow. Who is your pick to win the Rumble? I'm gonna have to go with Randy Orton to take it out.

Also look out for an appearance from Christian during the show.

Christian to cost Jeff Hardy the wwe title. Shawn Michaels to turn on JBL, enter the rumble and win it

Christian to cost Jeff Hardy the wwe title. Shawn Michaels to turn on JBL, enter the rumble and win it

totally agree christian definitly cost hardy the title or could even have him cost edge the title so he can get a shot at the title and take away from hardy himself
and would love for micheals to sweet chin JBL and enter the rumble win that and head the the mainevent of wrestlemaina 25 to win the world title for a 2 time

anyone know on what the story is on vince how he is going
looks like randy might have to kiss some serious arse to keep his job when vince comes back or might have to think of a new career lol

Has anyone heard anything about a few more stars being fired? I head that Triple H, Undertaker and others have been given their marching orders but can't find anything to confirm it.

Trrple H?! i SERIOUSLY doubt that Vince would fire the father of his grand children and the husband of his daughter. Taker, equally unlikely, especially this time of the year where he's pulling out great matches and heading into Mania.

Jeff to retain by DQ.

JBL to beat Cena.

HBK to win Rumble.

Shane O'Mac to join the " Orton's LEGACY ".

Hammo

whatmakes u think shane o mac to join the legacy?

The battle between Shane and Stef for the control of RAW. Not so much join but uses them. With Orton punting Vince it means Daddy is out of the way.

I'd rather see Shane in charge.

hammo

id like to see shane in charge of raw and stef in charge of smackdown and battle for brand supremacy that way, i know its been done before but im sure stef and shane can both pull it off so much better

Back
Top Bottom