The Wrestling Thread

Murderdoll said:
Another thing. Kane is the ONLY wrestler in the company that deserves to be heavyweight champ more than anyone. He held the title once for 24 hours, and was beaten by Austin on Raw back in '98 i think. Kane has proven that he can get cheered, and he has proven himself as a good heel.

yeah i reckon that kane should have won the elimination chamber match as he hasn't held that title since 1998 and lost it like you said murderdoll and lost it the following night on Raw to stone cold steve austin
to me it was better in the old days with the hardcore championship still around and the european title formed that year and the old raw was more aggresive with more deadly matches and better rivialys formed and stables created like the corpotartion and D-X that hated each other those were the good old days

Cena was screwed......but in a way that can be classed as acceptable (by my counts).

Now my money would be on Flair in this one because he has done it all, seen it all and won it all (well almost all).

ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA 22 STARTS MONDAY WITH THE ROYAL RUMBLE WHO WILL WIN THE 30 MAN OVER THE TOP MATCH AND WILL CENA BEAT EGDE ALSO AT THE ROYAL RUMBLE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION KURT ANGLE WILL FACE MARK HENERY THE WORLDS STRONGEST MAN
FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO WWE.COM
SHOULD BE A PAY-PER VIEW NOT TO MISS

Orton,Kane,Big show,Triple H or HBK to win the rumble match and cena to beat egde and angle to retain they are my choices to win

this friday night on smackdown chris beniot and the legend killer randy orton will be competing in a no holds barred, one fall to the finish match for more go to wwe.com also angle will compete against mnm in a champion vs champion handicap match

I must say..I'm not a very big Kurt Angle fan but I am happy that he has became the New World Heavy Weight Champ. (That is until Batista comes back)

I would just like to ask you guys something, Booker T is the new Undesputed United States Camp but do you think that he deserves the Title even though he never physically won it? I no Randy did him a favour but I dont think that Booker should have continued with the Best of 7 Series if he was unable to partisipate in the last few matches because Chris Beniot was robbed of the tile but i do think that Randy should have gooten it seen as he won the match. But I do not think he should have stepped in because even though Booker is a man of his work..I just dont think he will hold up to the plate..Not with Sharmel by his side. I just would like to know what you guys reckon on the matter because I think everyone looses out in some way. I doubt that Booker would want to be owing Randy now that he is Camp. it's to risky for him.

For the Rumble I'd have to put $100000000 on Triple H. He is very hungry to win and I think he may just have a good chance of doing so.

I look forward to hearing what you guys think about Booker and Randy.

Taya

P.s Thanks for taking the time to read my post..I no it goes on forever lol

Taya04 said:
I must say..I'm not a very big Kurt Angle fan but I am happy that he has became the New World Heavy Weight Champ. (That is until Batista comes back)
I would just like to ask you guys something, Booker T is the new Undesputed United States Camp but do you think that he deserves the Title even though he never physically won it? I no Randy did him a favour but I dont think that Booker should have continued with the Best of 7 Series if he was unable to partisipate in the last few matches because Chris Beniot was robbed of the tile but i do think that Randy should have gooten it seen as he won the match. But I do not think he should have stepped in because even though Booker is a man of his work..I just dont think he will hold up to the plate..Not with Sharmel by his side. I just would like to know what you guys reckon on the matter because I think everyone looses out in some way. I doubt that Booker would want to be owing Randy now that he is Camp. it's to risky for him.
For the Rumble I'd have to put $100000000 on Triple H. He is very hungry to win and I think he may just have a good chance of doing so.
I look forward to hearing what you guys think about Booker and Randy.
Taya
P.s Thanks for taking the time to read my post..I no it goes on forever lol

i can't wait to see batista come back from injury and once again become the world heavyweight champion as i belive his was screwed out of it though mark henery making him unable to defend that title like he would have done
but can't wait till he returns
yeah randy orton should have been the us champion and then once booker t got better he would automatically be the no 1 contender for the title even though benoit was screwed out of the title because of booker t's interference
causing beniot to lose the match
Triple H to win royal rumble like u said taya04 he is more focused to head to wrestlemaina 22 more then ever no that no one is around him to hold him back as he said this past week on raw
GO TRIPLE H

nope, triple h wont win. he won it about 3 years ago, he's still feuding with big show. Only way that could work is if big show won the title

Cena to win.
Henry to Win.
RVD or Kane for the rumble
(wouldnt mind seeing Rey in the final 2 though)

As for the rest of the claptrap....well I think what will happen is once Batista is back and fit and kicking some A$$ again....he will come along and pinch the title back and be heavyweight champ again (YAY!)

I think Cena will win because edge had to wait until Cena was sore and hurting badly to take him out which brings it down to one thing....He is scared to Face cena in a 1 on 1 at full strength because he knows that cean will ultimatly beat him.

Cena to win (no doubt long live the TRUE champ)
Angle will most probably retain but it will be just barely and Kane or Triple H (If hes in it, I can't remember if he is or not) for the rumble.

By the way does anyone know anything about Bret Hart returning theres rumors going around that he is back under contrct and will be the next GM of RAW. Does anyone know.:confused:

ROYAL RUMBLE TIME
15 SMACKDOWN SUPERSTARS VS 15 RAW SUPERSTARS FOR THE WINNER TO GET A SHOT AT EITHER TITLE AT WRESTLEMAINA 22 ( TRIPLE H OR KANE OR ORTON)
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP ON THE LINE EGDE VS JOHN CENA (CENA TO WIN)
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP KURT ANGLE VS MARK HENERY (ANGLE TO RETAIN)
JBL VS THE BOOGEYMAN (BOOGEYMAN TO WIN)
MICKIE JAMES VS ASHLEY SPEICAL GUEST REFREE TRISH (ASHLEY TO WIN)
OPEN INVITATIONAL FOR THE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

yeah i also heard that brett hart was back under contract with the wwe and was going to be appointed the new gm of raw lets hope so as that will be different and well shawn micheals would have a difficult time as both brett and shawn still hate each other as of the MONTREAL INSUREDINT

Everyone has Kane, Triple H or Randy Orton tipped to win the Royal Rumble. As of this afternoon, when I was on wwe.com, reading the odds for the rumble, Big Show was favourite at 3:1.
I really don't know who is going to win, but I want it to be HBK so he can shove the victory up Vince McMahon.

Final note, GO THE BOOGEYMAN!

It's very possible that HBK will win just to shove it up Vince. I mean how cool would that be HBK champ again

taker said:
ROYAL RUMBLE TIME
15 SMACKDOWN SUPERSTARS VS 15 RAW SUPERSTARS FOR THE WINNER TO GET A SHOT AT EITHER TITLE AT WRESTLEMAINA 22 ( TRIPLE H OR KANE OR ORTON)
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP ON THE LINE EGDE VS JOHN CENA (CENA TO WIN)
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP KURT ANGLE VS MARK HENERY (ANGLE TO RETAIN)
JBL VS THE BOOGEYMAN (BOOGEYMAN TO WIN)
MICKIE JAMES VS ASHLEY SPEICAL GUEST REFREE TRISH (ASHLEY TO WIN)
OPEN INVITATIONAL FOR THE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

I rekon your pretty close but i think Micky might just beat Ashley cause Thrish could help maybe? as for the rumble Triple H because face it hes much more menaceing and just plain rocks when he has the title. Other than that i'd say your spot on.

These are the Rumble results that I know of at the moment:
Mysterio won the Rumble (did not see that coming)
Cena retained (I told ya he's the one True champ)
Angle retained (thought he would)
Boogyman beat JBL (did anyone not see that coming)
As for the Diva match and cruiserweight I don't know but someone will.

Long live Cena

mickey won the womens and shaun helms (aka the hurracaine) won the crusierwieght title.

Great to see RVD and the Deadman back.

Mysterio v Cena at Wresltemainia. Like to see that!!!!!!

hamo

why oh why did WWE give cena the title again. he sucked before and he sucks now.

Rey winning the rumble came out of no where, so it looks like a REY vs ANGLE Wrestlemania...

YEAH REY REY!! I was so happy when i found out Rey won the Rumble. And I was really happy that Cena and Angle won their matches aswell. I cant wait to see if Lita left Edge just like Cena said in his story on Raw last week. Geez Mickey pisses me off. I just wish that Trish would tell her tp piss off lol cos I freckon Mickey would have had to hit Ashley with something without Trish seeing for her to won cos Ashley could kick her ass any day!

Back
Top Bottom