The Nationals Report - Welcome Tournament

The Spanner

Tenpin's Jamie Lyon
After a late start due to squads running late and a stubborn oiling machine that refused to work, the Welcome Tournament was held last night with a full house of 24 lanes and finished around 11pm.

Results for the Welcome Tournament as follows.

1. Lee Impact (TAS) – 3233 – Garry Lee, Jamie Walker, Rebecca Walker, Eddie Ratcliffe and Julie Sculthorpe.
2. Bowling is a Ball (Illawarra) - 3202 – Ingrid and Steven Johnson, Meaghan and Michael Moore and Justine Proksch
3. Frangapannis (NT) – 3198 - Jeffery Russell, Janet Marriott, Jeanette Kent, Graham Russell and Kym Willis

Well done to all the winners. In fact, well done to all who participated in traditionally one of the best nights of the nationals.

High Scratch Game
1. Barry Roussow (TAS) 286
2. Peter Appleton (WA) 277
3. Graeme Russell (NT) 236

High Handicap Series
1. Rhonda Fletcher (QS) 740
2. Jason Cowan (NT) 729
3. Justine Proksch (NSW) 720

High Scratch Series
1. Barry Roussow (TAS) 642
2. Shiela Bowe (VIC?) 639
3. Jason Cowan (NT) 630

Cheers.

The Spanner said:
1. Lee Impact (TAS) – 3233 – Garry Lee, Jamie Walker, Rebecca Walker, Eddie Ratcliffe and Julie Sculthorpe.
2. Bowling is a Ball (Illawarra) - 3202 – Ingrid and Steven Johnson, Meaghan and Michael Moore and Justine Proksch
3. Frangapannis (NT) – 3198 - Jeffery Russell, Janet Marriott, Jeanette Kent, Graham Russell and Kym Willis

High Scratch Game
1. Barry Roussow (TAS) 286
2. Peter Appleton (WA) 277
3. Graeme Russell (NT) 236
Well bowled by the Lee Impact team in getting the win and also well played by the South's Barry Roussow as well in getting the high game and series.
The Spanner said:
High Scratch Series
1. Barry Roussow (TAS) 642
2. Shiela Bowe (VIC?) 639
3. Jason Cowan (NT) 630
Shiela Bowe is from Tasmania (Devonport)

Tiger said:
Well bowled by the Lee Impact team in getting the win and also well played by the South's Barry Roussow as well in getting the high game and series.
Shiela Bowe is from Tasmania (Devonport)

Sorry, she was bowling in a team full of other VICs ... I didn't know her so I just assumed. I've probably got others wrong too ...

Cheers

Congratulations to Garry, Jamie, Rebecca, Eddie & Julie.

Well done and hopefully this is only the start of what will be a big week for both of the Tasmanian De Veer teams.

Garry Crick

Brett Riley said:
Spanner,
Thankyou for the results.
Just letting you know that team actually contained 4 Tasmanians and 1 victorian.

Damn .. the only one I knew was a Victorian, and I didn't have a clue where Bruny Island was either.

Apologies to all Tasmanians.

Spanner.

Very Good Looking Monkey I have to say I tried to Get him a few times but NQ Girls just to quick good on ya girls :p

Back
Top Bottom