The Hammers

Hammer

We are Steven and Donna Hampson

We live in Brisbane and our home centre is Richlands 10 Pin Bowl. Just married 4 months ago, we have one child, Ryley 6 yrs.

Steven started bowling at around 1999. Steven only bowls and I spectake. Steven is very competitive and enjoys bowling in leagues and in tournaments. I would have to say his best experience was when he was given the name Kings Knight for going 299, 300 back to back at association challenge 2 yrs ago. Steven loves this tournament and waits for it every year. Steven also plays 1st grade cricket for the Redbank Raiders, and trains Kung Fu once a week.

Some other names Steven has aka Princess Hammeroid, ham-sandwich, aus worst bowler, to name a few

I am a Child care teacher, and work for ABC. Steven runs his new business Hammars Cleaning service, he also works part-time during the day as a Sales Rep for BN&F Batteries.

He does not run a spring roll van, and there are plenty of cats in the area, lol
(Private joke);) ;)
Thats about it, thanks

But you have to love it, the way it is worded is like Donna typed it.

I am a Child care teacher, and work for ABC. Steven runs his new business Hammars Cleaning service, he also works part-time during the day as a Sales Rep for BN&F Batteries.

Love your work Steve.

Back
Top Bottom