The FUBAR Family (modified)

baron

"THE FUBAR FAMILY"

King FUBAR:(Dwarfus-Moustachus)
Head of the FUBAR clan. A fiesty little character who when threatened curls the ends of a thick black furry crop of hair just under its snout exposing gnashing fangs to ward off predators. Treat with respect.

FUBAR Stax: (Computerus-Fubarus)
No-one really knows where this clan member hails from. Mutters a strange dialect. A mixture of English, Kiwi and Oz. Has a strange attraction to anything electronic, mainly computers, in fact next generation Stax was born with computer joined at the hip.

FUBAR Wimpy: (Cranium Sparsus)
Largest member of the FUBAR clan. A loveable, cuddly critter but dont be fooled. Its main defence is a relentless barrage of banter and innuendo and can easily bring any opponent to its knees leaving it cowering in the corner.

FUBAR Hart: (Arctic-Tightus-arsus)
So named because of its extremely low blood temperature and uncanny knack of escaping any sort of monetary exchange at FUBAR get togethers. Kills its attackers by simply shaking hands instantly snap freezing them.

FUBAR Bushell: (Teabagus-Gasparus)
Distant relative of FUBAR Stax always seen ****ing on a vile toxic weed. Never seen without its mate. A brightly coloured, noisy bird. Easily heard in the largest of crowds.

FUBAR Block: (FUBAR-Americana)
Recently migrated from America in pursuit of its mate (Gianottus-Australis) Has a hard to understand southern drawl and never wanders far from its natural habitat. Normally within 5km of a race-course.

FUBAR Baron: (Ginger cropped-Mollydookus)
Tallest member of the FUBAR clan so named because of its brightly coloured red mane. Easily the prettiest of the clan attracting numerous female FUBARs. Quiet and shy often seen in the company of FUBARette Ladlow. A large domineering creature but he seems to like it.

FUBAR Scoops:(Ginnus-Swillus)
Originally from Down-Under where it spent most of its time swilling large amounts of a thick black liquid found mainly in Lake Fenian with its broad accented father. Recently migrated to the Arab States with its noisy, chirpy mate but has managed to find watering holes supplying him with his favourite food. A most learned and well respected FUBAR.

FUBAR Shane: (Fubarus-Czerkus)
A tall if somewhat gangly FUBAR who gained instant recognition during a confrontation with Al-Harma-One-Kenobe where he explained to One-Kenobe his intentions of going "off the sheet" after said One-Kenobe had dared to throw a turkey. Has a strange permanently damp crop of fur that is continuously plucked and preened into all manner of trendy design.

FUBAR Blachut: (Chuckus-Grenadus)
A brash slightly rotund young FUBAR who intimidates its foe by hurling large round boulders at alarming speed toward them. No fixed abode.

FUBAR Morss:(Defectus-formikalus)
A gangly species who defected from the flock. A large hungry predator that ate too much of their food anyway. Likes to vent its frustrations at being bannished by FUBAR by smashing small white rocks with long sticks considerable distances leaving its foe looking on in awe.

FUBAR 2002 ARE COMING!!

Well the BALLMEISTER has done it again
icon_biggrin.gif

Neat reckons shes not that noisy, but when she said that three of the 4th floor neigbours disagreed (Note we are ground floor)

What about the FUBAR Rookies, as in Craig & Shane?

wow, that is cool, to have names for all your friends. hehehehe well it seems funny sice u called hart a tight ass
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Hey Sinner may sound funny too

But until He gets that Black Widow out of his right pocket or get the rattle snake out of the left pocket, we at FUBAR dont find it amusing
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

He is best known for his offer to purchase a round during Gold Cup at a hole where we'd been drinking and the Buggers gave it to him on the house

Not Happy Jan
icon_razz.gif

Evil sister Sandy 11,after lots of chuckling,has walked away from this post shaking her head..ahhh,the mutual admiration never ceases to stop.
Next card party is on the 13th April..as discussed with Fubarette Ladlow..Seafood nite.we will have to arrange the cam corder at our place Bin Al.Binette Neats.
Its more then a game.
icon_smile.gif

Perfect date Bin Thomas

13th April will be the anniversary from when i left our sweet town

Yeah CAM for sure, and dont forget to deal us both in.

icon_eek.gif

Ahhh....was looking for a good laugh, and boy, did I find it! Baron, you could almost be a scientist!! (I did say almost) lol

Tell me, what are the qualifications for FUBAR status??

FUBAR FAMILY cont.[/B

FUBAR Shane: (Fubarus-Czerkus)
A tall if somewhat gangly FUBAR who gained instant recognition during a confrontation with Al-Harma-One-Kenobe where he explained to One-Kenobe his intentions of going "off the sheet" after said One-Kenobe had dared to throw a turkey. Has a strange permanently damp crop of fur that is continuously plucked and preened into all manner of trendy design.

FUBAR Blachut: (Chuckus-Grenadus)
A brash slightly rotund young FUBAR who intimidates its foe by hurling large round boulders at alarming speed toward them. No fixed abode.

icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif
Baron
The man with way too much time on his hands.

I sat looking at "Post a reply" thinking I'm going to reply to this, however, there is nothing to add. I would guess about 3 weeks work Ginger Cropped-Mollydookus. But worth the wait.

A.F...a tip to becoming a Fubar.
WORK HARD.
Get to 200 average..win lots of t,ments...play lots of Rachuigs/FIQ,s,be able to talk about what you have done,not what you will do.
Get involved in the sport..Fubar Stax,President..Fubarette Amanda..Secretary of the State Assoc.
Bit like going to bed with a good book...or in our case..with someone who is reading a good book.
Coach..give of your time.
Encourage your opponents in league..that comes from confidence in yourself.
Keep your finger on the pulse..be proactive.
Speak up..make a difference for the better.
Care about our sport.

BE GOOD TO YOUR MOTHER/FRIENDS.
Give the benefit of the doubt,forgive and forget,protect,...be loyal..have respect..
Look for the sunny side..others wont..
Theres no shadows in real friendship.
Do that,have the same outlook...and your a candidate.

Well Tom, You certainly qualify!!

I can remeber when I was about 7 or 8, when Rachuig was at Moonah in 83 or 84, can't quite remember, too many brain cells gone since then. LOL

One thing I will alway remember was getting autographs of the "big name" bowlers. As you could remember, bowling was on TV back then in this country, and it was a dream for a young kid to see the best bowlers in action, in his home centre.

One thing that will always stick in my mind, is when I happened to ask you for an autograph, you were the ONLY one to smile and say "it would be my pleasure". I shall always remember that!!

Nothing much I know, but it happened to make a young kid very happy.
icon_smile.gif

Just busted a poofer valve from laughung so much.

You are right Baron....to much time on your hands.
Cheers
Colin Hunt

ballzy i dont know how you come up with these things,your a genius
icon_smile.gif
craig.

Well the modification looks ok except the final inclusion

At no time was Morss a FUBAR and will never be, a true FUBAR

He was an inclusion a few years before and he begged to be released to bowl with his better half.....

Like we were going to say no we were trying to figure out how to get Harty in.........lol

I made the suggestion to add Craig and Shane as they had also bowled with us and with a few more years watching from the sidelines I feel these two guys are well worthy FUBAR

Perhaps this Gold Cup they should bowl and call themselves FUBAR Jnrs

Please I feel another modification is required !!!!!!!!!!!!

icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom