The Challenge - The COOL Change

Morich Man!!

Well dear listeners ...
another week of the challenge has taken place at Werribee today.

As predicted by the Coolaroo Kid, a "COOL CHANGE" did arrive.

It must have been with a southerly wind, because there was a terrible stench hanging round ...

no-one owned up...

did the "Kid" bring this along with him as well??? :oops:

* Mike had his two new "babies" with him, however he only got to bowl with one.... the other one was still in the nursery!

* Jason was busy getting a manicure, getting his hair tipped or shopping for some new underwear.... either way he wasn't here this week. Probably scared or something.
So we used his blind score.
The "123" per game was easy to beat.

Here are the results -

Coolaroo Kid (Craig) - 279, 201, 222 = 702

MoRich Man (Rod) - 223, 180, 237 = 640

Ancient/Baby (Mike) - 180, 190, 220 = 590

* The Coolaroo Kid had a "nasty little nine pin" in the third frame to mess up his 300 game in the first. Good game anyway Craig. =D>
Nice 700 series too!!

* Mike was testing out his new "baby ball", so was on cloud nine all day. This is what happens when new arrivals come into hand. He was never a threat!! :)

The KID (Craig) wins the day with 3 points, and Morich comes second.

And to all my loyal supporters ...

Let's just say .......I'M BAAACCKK!!

I would just like to say that today was not a failure on my behalf in any way.

I now have my two new "babies" drilled and ready to perform.
They do need time to settle.
And as with any new ball, you have to teach them how to perform, and when they need to show some respect!! 8)

Today was spent getting them drilled, and trying them out.

Let's just say ... LOOKING GOOD !!!!
(The balls that is, not me as you may have thought)

* It won me the money in game 3! (no beers today though!) \:D/

* Well Done Craig in taking the cash game one and two!! :x

I must say, Craig (Coolaroo Kid) you bowled very well today.
A very fine 279 and 700 series. =D>
It will look great against your name in the new stats.

Jason, we missed you. I would have finished third, not last if you were here. :oops:

See you all next week.

Mike

I wish I could come and take your money on Saturday Griffo, but I will be in Warrnambool.
As for expectations??? Thats why I like leading off when we play against you guys on Monday nights, I know I dont have to work hard to win my points.... more to the point its a compliment to Morich Man, not the "Ancient old handbag"...

I will bring some Vaso along for you oldman to our presentation night....

Go Craig and Jason, give it to these old handbags....

spoon said:
I wish I could come and take your money on Saturday Griffo

Just like the TBA.... oh no thats not it... is it the TAB? that took all your money tonight. Good luck on getting a loan this week you will need it :wink:

Cheers,
The Coolaroo Kid and Lane One (Craig and Jase)

Craig Ryan said:
is it the TAB? that took all your money tonight. :wink:

Have you had singing lessons yet?? Because i know you will need to be singing for your supper tonight :p :p

Cheers poor man,
Lane One and The Coolaroo Kid (Jase and Craig)

Spoon,

Unfortunately.... all any of us seem to hear from you is
EXCUSES!!! (Mind you, YOU are very good at them) :lol:

One thing Jason and Craig have in their favour is thet they ARE bowling against us, even if we are "old men". (or in my case as I have been told by you - "an ancient old handbag") :roll:
They can actually state FACTS, not just their dreams.

You are welcome to come along one Saturday, and certainly TRY to win some money...
but there are 6 Talented and determined REGULAR bowlers, who in my opinion, make this thought just another "dream".

* As for Monday night, you seem to have taken pride in your record against me. Isn't it the truth that you always put yourself in number one so you don't have to bowl against Rod??
(and unless you can state facts here, no use responding with idol threats!)

- Yes, you may have "almost" won the league, but one FACT remains from a statement YOU made much earlier in the season -
You DO have to turn up the final week to bowl!!
(... unable to hold that huge lead you had Bren???) :oops:

- And as for bringing along the "Vaso", well obviously YOU have some.....Is it something you use regularly???? :-$

All in fun,
See you Monday,
Mike

can any one

hi guys how are you all going? can any one come down and bowl on saturday and what is the cost and time do you guys bowl i like to come down and have a go in this if i can
chris mackenzie

Little Macca -

Pleased to hear that you are interested in coming down to bowl.

We bowl at Werribee every Saturday, starting about 12.30pm.

Anyone is welcome, and naturally the more there are, the more fun it is.

We do play frame by frame "skins" which has a cost per game to it, however this is totally optional.

The cost is only game cost (bowling centre) plus skins (if you wish).

* I do run a "coaching clinic" from about 12pm leading into the games, for which the centre asks $18 for 30 mins practice, plus 3 games. If this option sounds good, you are welcome to join.

I hope this is of help,

Mike.

Hey Griffo sounds like a challenge to me :wink:

The only catch is your not allowed to bowl from your wheel chair; not allowed to bowl with the bumpers up, and not allowed to use the ramp....

Do you think an old hanbag like yourself can handle that??

As for Coolaroo Kid, If we can get his head through the doors at Werribee the challenge is there also....
As for the "Mop", I would like my chance to re challenge you as well. It sounds like a done deal gents.

Griffo, try and lift your weight on Monday night so Rod doesnt have to keep on carrying you. The "Mop" has an easy 4 points waiting for him on Monday night when he plays you head to head :oops:

Craig

good to see you learnt something friday night. Hope the $1 went to good use. And as far as getting his head in the door if he doesnt cut his hair soon he wont get through any door. lolol

hey Mike,
this sounds really good... might even give it ago myself.. seen as today all i got from Jase and Craig im gunna call them the (LOVERS) hehehe lol all i got from them today was them talkin themselfes up bout how good they were...
im thinkin this is callin my name to come and show u guys what a chix can really bowl.. so if thats kewl i might cya round some saturday at Werribee..
Tracey M

p.s Craig dont be jelous coz those 12 yr old kids were chanting my name and not urs... :lol: :lol:

No worries Tracey, that would be great.

That is what it is all about ...
putting people back in their place lol :lol:

I do hope the "boys" were behaving themselves today.... [-X
Otherwise they will have to be punished on Saturday. :wink:

Hope to see you soon.
Mike

Congratulations Mike on the safe arrival of twins Switchy and Sharpy Blade. Does this mean they do the same thing. :-k

Well Done Coolaroo Kid on your 279 game and 700 series. =D>

I could not make it to the challenge this week due to a cold...Oh No...I used that one. Hang on.....I had a sore shoulder....ummm....ummm....ummm..... don't rush me I will come up with a new one in a minute! :-({|=

For the punters out there my excuse for next week is....."I'll be sniffing methanol fumes with the Coolaroo Kid" aka Racing at Rosedale speedway. :eek:nfire:

Hopefully I won't let you down the week after (Good health prevailing). [-o<

So take this opportunity to see what winning feels like. :oops:

spoon said:
As for Coolaroo Kid, If we can get his head through the doors at Werribee the challenge is there also....

Just because "The Lovers" as Tracey calls us break even and you lose at the TAB doesn't mean I'm big headed... Nothing better then stirring you after you lost some money (after bragging about winning the first two races :p )

But hey, if you don't like donating to the TAB anymore come down to Werribee on Saturdays, some of us down here will be quite happy to take your donation :wink:

Tracey, when some of the girls brag about winning junior shield before a ball has been bowled, they need to be put back in their box.... Jase and I attempted to do that but obviously failed :? :? (I just hope Keon won't leave Northcote after shield embarrassed)

Catch ya all soon - Rosedale Speedway awaits :) :)

Craig

Back
Top Bottom