The Broncos and Paris Hilton

The Spanner

Tenpin's Jamie Lyon
I see on Sunday night that the Channel 9 in their wisdom have put together a show on the Bronco's first 20 years, a show you wouldn't be able to chain me down to watch.

Bit like Paris Hilton writing a book called 'My Life So Far'. A tad pretentious.

And if I were a bitter jealous Manly supporter I wouldn't watch it either. In the last 20 years the Broncs have won 6 premierships to Manly's 1. Life's not fair hey Spanner!!

Though unlike Paris Hilton, the Broncos stop at taking on 13 men in one night!
um theres 17 in a team mate. I guess the Broncos do get around a bit, 17 men in 1 night, 6 premierships, I think the Broncs need Jesus

C'mon Adam ... it's a bit like a 20 year old walking into a room full of oldies at an RSL and going "HOW GOOD AM I!!! " You dont win a lot of friends that way. If it was 50 years, then I wouldn't have a drama.
A TV show for about 8% of Brisbane. Hope you like it ..:pokey: :tongue4:

A TV show for about 8% of Brisbane. Hope you like it ..:pokey: :tongue4:

Pete, mate here you have the King Wally passing the thrown to the next king Darren. It's not there fault they didn't play for Manly, Just cause your jealous of our team having 2 of the best players ever to done there jerseys, you sit here and bag them, gees mate fair go, I don’t think they will be doing an interview or doco on Hoppa or Ian. I will be watching, and I guarantee allot of other Australians will 2. What a show it will be. So get back in your box and save you 2 bit good for nothing pot shots at some other people who deserve it. Darren Lockyer is a great footballer and should be respected, not plastered upon, next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it was Souths or the Roosters I'd watch it. You know .. a team with some actual history. A team that's been around longer than you and me. You might actually learn something about the history of the game.I love it when they swallow the bait whole .

History, you want history, go to the libary.
As for the bait, yes well fishing might be your strong point, because bowling isn't:D :D :D :D
lol

And if you want crap, go to the TV.

Geez mate .. do i really need to remind you about your past two efforts at Aspley when I've subbed for your team? .. what was the first one .. 513 for three?
double lol.

Hammer ... your bowling ...
When it's on wood, you think you're pretty good
but when it's synthetic, you're pathetic .. :D :D :D :D

Hammer ... your bowling ...
When it's on wood, you think you're pretty good
but when it's synthetic, you're pathetic .. :D :D :D :D

Hey pete, when you have done something in bowling maybe than you can critise some one, I think you are forgetting, I am Australia's Worst Bowler, doesn't effect me mate.

P.S How many 300's have you bowled on synthethics
hmmm,. my 4 to your 0
Pathetic would be a bowler who thinks he's good because he has made Deveer, well you go you good thing.

Richie ..
You critisized my bowling first mate ... so if you cant hack it, dont dish it.
Actually Steve, I never made De-Veer. The first year there weren't enough players, and the second year i was put in after Ronnie pulled out.
I dont think I'm good, Stevie. I've got a long way to go, but at least I am on the improve ... are you still improving, or are you past your best?

Spanner i don't think you could knock hammers bowling on synthetic i was there at association challenge at caboolture when he bowled 299 on one pair of lanes then moved to another pair and bowled 300 next game,on the same pair good on two different pairs fantastic all hail the kings knight:D .
But seriously with the broncs fair enough the nsw teams have more history in nsw but without the inclusion of queenslands sides especially the broncs do you honestly think rugby league would be as popular australia wide as it is(origin rivalry)And with the success of them in a short period and the fact that two queensland teams playing eachother can attract more than 48000 fans to a round game speaks volumes of how important they are to the sport.so if your obviously only interested in a team and not the growth of the game itself take manly out of the league and see how much it affects the sport, it wont cause there's 10 others to pick up the slack.

Speedie .. Dont worry too much about Richie and I .. we are pretty good mates just having a bit of a dig at each other. By the way ... Caboolture is WOOD !!

Take Manly out of the league??? where has that come from? Yes .. the League would stil be popular without the Broncos .. the QLD comp would go back to its heyday when it was a real good comp ... and well followed.

Hey pete, when you have done something in bowling maybe than you can critise some one, I think you are forgetting, I am Australia's Worst Bowler, doesn't effect me mate.
P.S How many 300's have you bowled on synthethics
hmmm,. my 4 to your 0
Pathetic would be a bowler who thinks he's good because he has made Deveer, well you go you good thing.
hahahahahahahahah
Hey hammer did u know marto is apparently 88th in the national rankings where are you hahahahahahaahahahahhaha :p

its ok dood we love ya.

Spanner i don't think you could knock hammers bowling on synthetic i was there at association challenge at caboolture when he bowled 299 on one pair of lanes then moved to another pair and bowled 300 next game,on the same pair good on two different pairs fantastic all hail the kings knight:D .
But seriously with the broncs fair enough the nsw teams have more history in nsw but without the inclusion of queenslands sides especially the broncs do you honestly think rugby league would be as popular australia wide as it is(origin rivalry)And with the success of them in a short period and the fact that two queensland teams playing eachother can attract more than 48000 fans to a round game speaks volumes of how important they are to the sport.so if your obviously only interested in a team and not the growth of the game itself take manly out of the league and see how much it affects the sport, it wont cause there's 10 others to pick up the slack.
in all seriousness dood old mate richie richlands has a very strong release

can someone remind why/how the Broncos started up? Or point me to somehwere on the net that can tell me? Guess the old days of leauge were the same as the old days of Aussie Rules, the best player in the business(Lewis in his Wynnum-Manly days, and Barrie Robran at North Adelaide in the 70's) outside the so called 'main' competition!!

Back
Top Bottom