THANK YOU from Logan City Tenpin !! (skins)

happychicken

Staff member
I would just like to thank Every one for showing up to the skins.

I am very happy with the turn out of 30 people it was great to see we can make a skins work. I would also like to thank www.totalbowling.com.au with out your web site we would not of been able to get the word of mouth happening to make the event work as well as it did.

I also hope that every one liked and enjoyed our new lane conditon we layed down. (Our house patten)

The scores and quality of bowling exceeded all my expectations it was fantastic :D:D:D

I will Be posting the results for the skins this after noon.

Now that we had such a good turn out I am going to get to the drawing board and plan for an other one :)

I would also like to thank David and the staff that worked on the night to make it run well and with out any problems.

I would just like to thank every one again from my self and all the staff at logan city tenpin.:):):):):)

Mick well done on organizing this event it was a lot of fun and thanks to the Logan City staff, they did a great job. Would like to see Logan City run some more tournaments.

ps please knock down the wall next to lane 1 lol

Super effort i have to say!!!!

l walked in the door with a bad feeling but after i threw the first ball i knew it was going to be a great night...

Top condition, Top hospitality. Money well spent on the KEGEL!!!!

Can't wait for your next tourney....

LOGAN MIGHT BE THE NEXT CABOOLTURE???? IF THAT WAS THEIR HOUSE CONDITION...:thmbup:

Hey Michael…Congratulations on organizing such a fantastic and fun night…also many thanks to the Logan City staff, they did a great job and the coffee was a great idea…. I am sure this is just the start of many great events, tournaments, and leagues to start to come out of the overhauled Logan City Lanes...

Well done guys and hope to be available to compete in your next event…

Back
Top Bottom