Tenpin Bowling on Foxtel in August.

i30girl07

Tweety
Well we actually have some more bowling for August, thank god for cable.
Here are the dates peoples....

3rd 8am Fox Sports 2

7th 3pm Fox Sports 3

10th 5am Fox Sports 2

14th 3pm Fox Sports 2

17th 5am Fox Sports 3

21st 3pm Fox Sports 3

24th 8am Fox Sports 2

25th 12.30pm ESPN

Hope you all enjoy.

How many were disappointed to find that there was no bowling yesterday afternoon.
It still said Tenpin Bowling but it ended up being Baseball.
Not happy considering i fast forwarded an hour worth of nothing! Hope its on the replay on friday.

its more to do with the fact the baseball was a live game. The telecast went over time by approx 45 mins, due to exta innings in the game.

I am sure they will play the bowling on Friday morning, as ther is no live event on prior, to run over.

How many were disappointed to find that there was no bowling yesterday afternoon.
It still said Tenpin Bowling but it ended up being Baseball.
Not happy considering i fast forwarded an hour worth of nothing! Hope its on the replay on friday.

Well Baseball was a Live Game and it went to extra innings after been tied at 6 all after 9 innings it happens theres nothing you can do about it. I was told last night that the Bowling will be shown Friday Morning.

yes the baseball was live on foxsport 3 but
the thing that made me angry was that on espn
the same game was being televised not live but about an hour delay
why show the same game on 2 channels at almost the same time
stupid

daniel d

for those of you sitting at home with nothing better to do....;)

the final is just starting on foxtel now

what a match - well worth putting the housework off for another hour!!!

Way to go Belmo!!!!;)

yes the baseball was live on foxsport 3 but
the thing that made me angry was that on espn
the same game was being televised not live but about an hour delay
why show the same game on 2 channels at almost the same time
stupid
daniel d

Foxtel is made up of a number of different entities (can't think of a better word to describe it).

Foxsports are able to control the content being shown on Fox Sports 1, 2 & 3, but will obviously have no control over the content being shown on ESPN (as ESPN have those rights).

Much the same when you look at the recent Live Earth concert which was shown on Music Max, Channel V and Fox 8.

Thats a brief summary of it, its rather complicated but that will do for now!

Sarah, it was just unlucky that the baseball went to the 10th... imagine if it was yesterdays game, a team came from 3-1 down to win 30-3!!! It would have been frustrating having a game run into the next time slot because one team was hitting 10 runs an inning!!

Back
Top Bottom