Tenpin bowling lane dining table

Woody

I have for sale a Bowling lane dining table 2100 x 1070 (table only no chairs)
Table top is 50 mm thick rock maple and frame and legs are made from kiln dried hardwood so colour match is quite close. Table is finised in 2 pac gloss so it is a very hard wearing surface which I am still in the process of doing.
History on Bowling lane is. It is approx 60 years old and it is a brunswick lane still trying to find out what center it originnally came from, But early January this year it was removed from lane 5 at the Ballarat Tenpin Bowl as we know have synthetic lanes put down. The lane has had 1 299 game bowled on it and an 804 series. I have tried to keep the lane in as original condition as possible so that the character of the lane is still there. I work as a joiner so the quality of this table is of a high standard and I believe the first person to see it will buy it. Will post photos soon as finshed 2 pac.
Anybody interested in it e-mail me at [email protected]
Thanks Woody

I have just seen the photos of the table. It looks great. Anybody who buys this table will not be dissappointed.
Graeme

I am asking for $1000 for the table. This is a bargain for a solid timber table and this is a one of kind. If I had room at my place I wouldn't be selling this.
There is a few people interested in it so if you are keen let me know asap at [email protected]

I still have the bowling lane table for sale, A few people have been interested but no one wanting to really buy. So if anybody would like to make me an offer the table will be yours as I need to make room out in my shed.
NO reasonable offer refused.
Thanks Woody

After quite sometime I can finally say the bowling lane dining table has been sold. I have another lane still which I can make something out of. so if anybody is interested please pm me.
Thankyou to those people that showed intrest in this one of a kind piece
and also congrats to the lucky buyer.
thanks Woody

Back
Top Bottom