TBA National Training Squad 2002

milkman

Totalbowling is pleased to announce the TBA National Training Squad for year 2002:

Adult Men

Brenton Davey
Morty Douglas
Anthony Flynn
Matthew Francis
Andrew Frawley
George Frilingos
Billy Gardiner
Colin Hunt
Bruno Maglieri
Michael Muir
Clinton Phelps
Christian Purdue
Ashley Riley
Matthew Riley
Scott Sadler
Mac Stewart
Jason Strawbridge
Paul Trotter
Ronald Voukolos
Cameron Walsh

Adult Women

Narelle Baker
Debbie Baldock
Amanda Bradley
Sue Cassell
Allison Dutton-Briant
Cathy Elwell
Jayde Flanagan
Bobbi-Jo Kalcher
Kelly Kantor
Cheryl Munson
Sharon McKay
Ann-Maree Putney
Emma Rutten
Rebecca Salter
Natalie Shelley
Joanne Spencer
Samantha Warby
Kelly Warren
Nicola Wilkinson
Kate Wilton

Youth Boys

Anthony Ambrosio
Scott Andrews
Jason Belmonte
Andrew Blissett
James Coburn
Dane Cuthbert
Michael Frazi
Adam Goldberg
Brendan Heathwood
Alistair Howard
Cameron Jenkins
Wade Jones
Robert Kennedy
Lindsay Kilpatrick
Jamie Kyriacou
Jarrod Lean
Jason Leong
Michael Little
Joel Lovegrove
Robert Muller
Andrew Nobbs
Matthew O'Brien
Trent Pearce
Phillip Ramsay
Christopher Slattery
Matthew Sofia
Jason Walsh
Zacharie Waters

Youth Girls

Amanda Barrott
Kimberley Barry
Michelle Cottrell
Sandi Edwards
Kassey Fechner
Samantha Fisher
Jayde Flanagan
Biance Flanagan
Mindy Flewellyn
Tammy Foat
Kelly Gardiner
Michelle Halprin
Ilea Hinkley
Bobbi-Jo Kalcher
Kimberley Kosztan
Leisa Lumsden
Kate Murry
Leanne Prenzel
Emma Rutten
Rebecca Salter
Natalie Shelley
Rebecca Simpson
Kimberley Smith
Rebecca Waters
Toni Woodcock
Marnie Young

Congratulations to all bowlers who made the NTS, and good luck in your roll offs at your respective FIQ trials.

milkman

didnt you forget someone

i know i didnt have a great SA cup but i didnt have too bad a year last year.....

Congratulations to all who were selected. especially Christina Purdue!
I hope the surgery was a complete success. hahaha
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by milkman:
Matt,

Your name is listed in the adult male section, just under Ashley Riled
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only cos I put it in after Matt complained
icon_smile.gif
you left him out

iam just wondering ?????

in the girls Emma Rutten,Bec Salter,Nat Shelley,Bobbi Jo & Jayde ??
are in both the womans & the youth ???
are u able 2 put in 4 youth & adult ????
i would hav put in 4 both if i new u could ???

hi kimkana,
jayde only put in for youth so it was a surprise when she saw her name in the adults i'm not sure how it came about.

I apologise to anyone who I spelt their name wrong (Christian Purdue) or left their name out (Matt Riley).

I owe you both a beer/girlie drink

Call me salty, call me a whinger, call me a troublemaker, BUT...... the selection criteria wasn't met by all of the NTS bowlers

I didn't apply because I couldn't meet all the required criteria. BUT OBVIOUSLY IT DIDN'T REALLY MATTER!

Hi Kim
From what I can gather, they were low on applications for the women's squad so they selected some of the youth girls that had applied, you couldn't apply for both.

If its true that you couldnt apply for both then can someone please tell me why the hell not. Fancy not taking Mick Little away in both sides.
icon_confused.gif

The Ref
icon_cool.gif

See everybody in Melbourne

well i wish thay picked me!!

could u imagine if someone in the youth girls came 4th in the womans!!!
bowl really well on the conditions & NOT be able 2 bowl in the adult "AUS" team because u cant be selected unless u are in the adult training squad! but sum of the other girls can because thay wer low on entrys???

i think because of the low entrys all the youth girls should be up 4 selection 4 the adult team???

just sumthing 2 think about ???

KIMIANA

I think you might find that all of our great youth ladies were included in the Ladies Adult National Training Squad and you were not one of them (maybe that is something for you to think about!!!!!)

AS PER YOUR QUOTE!!
well i wish thay picked me!!
could u imagine if someone in the youth girls came 4th in the womans!!!
bowl really well on the conditions & NOT be able 2 bowl in the adult "AUS" team because u cant be selected unless u are in the adult training squad! but sum of the other girls can because thay wer low on entrys???

i think because of the low entrys all the youth girls should be up 4 selection 4 the adult team???

just sumthing 2 think about ???

icon_rolleyes.gif

FYI, the 11th ranked lady applied and was overlooked in favour of the 12th and 81st ranked lady and 5 Youth Ladies???

Short on numbers - I doubt it!!!

politics.....politics.....and more politics.
Things should be judged on how you bowl and not who you know or who you are. And all you juniors busting to get into youth and adults, take your time, enjoy your junior status there is plenty of time. Too many times I've seen juniors pushed into becoming adults too soon and most of them don't bowl anymore. Perhaps it should be the way it was, when adults couldn't bowl in junior tournaments and juniors couldn't bowl in adults, oh thats right we still can't bowl in junior tournaments.

Jsut a few things to think about.

I dont think my point was taken in the correct way.
i was just trying 2 say there shouldnt be rules $ sum & rules 4 others..

& i wasnt saying that any of the girls put in the 2 squads arnt good bowlers, there excelent bowlers.
(without putting other ppl down)
TONTO...????
why dont u read a post properly & understand what iam talking about b4 u reply...theres no resion 2 bad mouth me or my abilites just because u dont agree with what i have said...
but if my post read like i hav a big head that was not my intention. i apoligise if it came off like that.

suminthing 4 u 2 think about
kimberley smith

Back
Top Bottom