Taking a break...

Ben A

Not bowling anymore
Staff member
Hey Guys,

Jase has finally paid* me and I can afford to go on some holidays ! :D

The Second Hand Classifieds and the TotalBowling Jobsearch Forums will not be regularly attended to for posts to be approved over the next 5 weeks.

If, between now and the end of January, you make a post in either of those forums then Private Message Jase or any of the other mods and they will approve (if appropriate) your posts for you.

When any posts are made in the Online ProShop forums then an email is sent to all of the mods and the post will be approved (if appropriate) by a mod as soon as possible.

If the forum gets bombarded with spam, then use the "Report Post" button to report the spam (red triangle at the bottom left of a post). This button will then send an email to all mods alerting them of the spam, then a mod will take appropriate action as soon as possible. The Report Post button SHOULD NOT be used to report a post of a user that you do not like.

I would like to thank members for their patience in regards to spam and waiting for their posts to be approved in the mentioned forums above.

Jase, it has been a pleasure moderating the TotalBowling forum over the last couple of years and thank you for giving me the oppurtunity.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone and I hope 2010 is better for everyone :)

Ben

*This is a voluntary job and Jase does not pay me. :p

Back
Top Bottom