Take A Look At This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now THAT'S a record worth watching, eh. Just goes to show that you can almost bowl any way you want, and professionally at that. Hope he breaks the record :D

Bubyee

Rowey :p

LOL
What a smart arse. :D
I might try that tonight.

I bet I will see a few people trying this out in the next few weeks.

That's incredible... I'm dumbfounded....

good on him though, I hope he gets the record as well.

I have no idea how he manages it though...

.......man the lengths some people will go to, to be left handed! Good on him though, any strike is a good strike, even if his ass is pointing towards the pins.

LOL!!! What was one of the first rules i was taught with bowling????????? never turn your back on the ball....Certainly one of the great things about our sport it's not about how you get to the line, everyone has there own spin on things.

Haha ... that's got me Gob - smacked ... Unbelieveable .. !! Watch out Belmo ... ! U got some competition ... ;) Haha ...

Rig said:
.......man the lengths some people will go to, to be left handed! Good on him though, any strike is a good strike, even if his ass is pointing towards the pins.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA GOLD!!!!

Notice how he said he was a horrible bowler normally (right handed) but once he started bowling backwards (left side) he bowls well???? Eh Eh :p

*Waits for lefty bashing*

This was just on ch10 News, was great seeing bowling on TV again.

Still i will Try this sometime at training... never know i could be better bowling like him!!

haha

Ash

Peanut said:
This was just on ch10 News, was great seeing bowling on TV again.

Still i will Try this sometime at training... never know i could be better bowling like him!!

haha

Ash

Bet you couldn't throw as much hand that way :p

Hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom