SUPER LEAGUE KNOX

You were thinking....if i am bowler of the week, i will win the box of Krispy Kreme and i will not share it with my mate Ben ;)
Joshii just beat Mr Knox, Rodney Veal for the bowler of the week. Rodney bowled 199,209,225.
Briana Tomasinski reckon it's a great league with nice people but she doesn't want me to tell people her lovely scores :p
Good luck tomorrow.
Alex

Bowler of the week was Vi Huynh who bowled 217,238,215 for a nice 670 series. Good bowling mate. Runner up was Tina Sgroi who bowled 207,171 and a lovely 225 game.
Have a good week all.
Alex

Fifty five bowlers and growing :pile: Not bad for the first year.
This is for our bowlers wondering how the bowler of the week works. You have to beat all your three games averages. Whoever bowls the highest averages/series wins.
Cheers,
Alex

If you are wondering about the oil pattern on saturday nights. Ben Tait our Young Champion Bowler will update us shortly. Stay tuned.
More good news for our league guys. We will have another new team joining us in two weeks time.
Cheers,
Alex :)

Bowler of the week was Larry Moulin. I bet this week's bowler will be Choung Cao who smoked Vi with his 265 and 233 game :p
Sorry we couldn't update the scores because Lana had a computer glitch. All will be updated this week.
Cheers,
Alex

I agree too. Choung bowled really well. Of course, he has the great ball - BW :D.

That last game was a close one. A double strike for a win, one stirke for a draw and a 9 for a lost. I bet you can guess which one I got !! :p

Went to Knox to watch the Super League tonight and would like to thank all the members support while I have been off ill. It was good to see everyone enjoying themselves, no roudy meetings, no arguements only everybody having a good time. The highlight for me was the krispy kremes and trying to explain to Bri (heart racing) and Lana how the holes in the dougnuts were made. If anyone has a spare iron could they please donate to Alex with instructions of how to use.
GOOD TO SEE THE FUN BACK IN BOWLING.....WAY TO GO KNOX SUPER LEAGUE

I was under the impression Alex made the donuts himself.:rolleyes:
As for Alex explaining to 2 Blondes that would have been worth a ring side seat:eek:

Went to Knox to watch the Super League tonight and would like to thank all the members support while I have been off ill. It was good to see everyone enjoying themselves, no roudy meetings, no arguements only everybody having a good time. The highlight for me was the krispy kremes and trying to explain to Bri (heart racing) and Lana how the holes in the dougnuts were made. If anyone has a spare iron could they please donate to Alex with instructions of how to use.
GOOD TO SEE THE FUN BACK IN BOWLING.....WAY TO GO KNOX SUPER LEAGUE
Thanks for the kind words Jim. We are glad you're feeling much better now mate. Your health is the most important thing in life. I was telling everyone you were taking so long because of them young blonde nurses at the hospital. It is great to see our bowlers enjoying themselves again. After all that is why we started this league.

Hi Joe,
I have been known for so many things mate but not for making donuts lol. The donut thingi was Judy's fantastic idea and most of our bowlers love it.
Good luck and high scoring everyone.
Alex
Ps I have listed the iron on my xmas shopping list Jim :rolleyes: You just hate my Saints shirt mate :p
Pss Team to beat this round got to be Tasha's Tarts. Larry Moulin, Steve Heyne, Margaret De Jager and Grace Waters. The next team will be team Smash, Chung Chiah, Alice Chiah, Mr Chiah SR and Jansen Mansville.

I love your signature Jim. Mr Knox, Rodney Veal has joined Totalbowling. His id is HollywoodRod !! Results after week 3. Pappadams top of the ladder with 58 points. Tony & Vanessa Pappin and Ben Adams :)
Alex

Four more bowlers with the team name X-Men will be joining us this saturday.
Way to go Super League Knox.
Alex

Bowler of the week was Marco Puleo. The rate we are going we might end up being five men/women team league. We need more lanes!!
Keep bringing them in guys. The success of our league is YOU :cool:
Vi mate. You have been averaging two hundred plus at Knox. How's the lane condition?
Alex

Vi mate. You have been averaging two hundred plus at Knox. How's the lane condition?
Alex

Mate, I'm not as good as Joshii or Mr Knox. That two in the front won't stay too long :p. I keep hearing the lanes are dryer @ Knox but I haven't experienced it yet. Different pattern, different line, different angle to the pocket. Strangely enough it works with the Super Freak (Track) ball that is many years old. BW works as well.

Welcome to our 2 new teams.

Vi

Alex I would have thought "Chilli Donuts" would have been your favourite:rolleyes:

How about chilli on watermelon, strawberries or even tim tam? Then we see which one is his favourite. We can have a 'Chilli' Contest!!

Edit: spelling

Some weird taste you got there mate. I prefer my donuts just as they are Joe. Sweet and box full ;)
I was advised by a very reliable source last night that Amf Knox lanes and approach areas will have some serious dollar spend on them. It's good to see Amf spending their investors dollars on league bowlers. It's all looking good guys.
Brendan Murphy is also shooting 190 plus average. Good to see our young guns doing so well considering when we first met Joshii and Brendan they were shooting 140 plus average. Coaching works!
Just a reminder bowlers. When you pre bowl make sure you nominate a date for your pre bowling and make sure you get a print out. And the league records can be found at the computer beside the front desk. No more papers. We are serious about saving our trees!!
Cheers,

I was advised by a very reliable source last night that Amf Knox lanes and approach areas will have some serious dollar spend on them. It's good to see Amf spending their investors dollars on league bowlers. It's all looking good guys.
Cheers,

Moorabbin is also getting there seating done aswell. Then probaly after they have finished them they will finally get Forest Hill done what ever is getting done there i know the proshop is moving so should be interesting. Good to see Knox doing well and glad they are getting new seating finally hehe.

Back
Top Bottom