Sunshine cup:Results

rychenroller

Congrats to Billy Tanasiciuc in winning todays Sushine cup...bowled super all day. Also well done to Thorpey who missed by only 7 pins in the final round match. Also like to say thanks to Patrick for his efforts over the weekend, even the non-monetary ones ;) Also thanks to Sunshine bowl for their efforts and putting on some food at the conclusion, and to Lance for his organizational efforts over the weekend as well.

Lets hope we get some more support for the next event at Frankston, as it was a good weekend, regardless of number of entries. Sorry I dont haqve any actual scores or averages for the event...can anyone come through with those?

Sunshine Cup Final Results:

I want to say thank you to everyone that had a go at qualifying at Sunshine, we got 51 attempts in 10 days.

The scores were pretty good considering few bowlers had more than one attempt.

I also appreciate the feedback and comments to everyone that stayed for drinks and food afterwards, I will take it all on board for the next one at Frankston May 28th, which qualifying will start Saturday April 29th and conclude on Saturday the 27th May.

From our discussions we have decided to try something different, we will have a Desperado Squad on the morning of the final, for anyone that has had at least one attempt, one game shootout with the top two scores making the final.

Format will remain the same, $60.00 for 1st attempt, $50.00 for other attempts, and a Desperado Squad which costs $25.00 for the one game shootout on the morning of the final.

Top 14 bowlers after qualifying, plus 2 from the Desperado Squad will make the final.

Lets see everyone support this one at Frankston, look out for posts from bowlers looking for other bowlers to qualify with.

Regards,
Patrick Birtig

Attachments

• Sunshine Cup Final.pdf
    23.6 KB · Views: 163
As a first event with only a few days notice, and last minute notice, to get 51 entries was a great effort l feel. I would love to have seen a lot more entries, but we can only grow from here.

I must say thank you to Patrick from Bowlers World, who chipped in some great cash to the Prizefund on Sunday, for those bowlers who made the final.

This was a fantastic gesture, and we all thank you.

Some great topics were discussed after the final, and a small change has been made to the event.

A number of changes were discussed, and put in the memory bank, to keep the events improving.

All we need now is the bowlers to come in and support the events. Without you the bowlers, these events will not be able to keep going. I am sure that all the bowlers, will support the next event. We have approx 7 weeks before the final of the enxt event, and entry forms will be availabe shortly.

This is where you the bowlers, are needed. If your centre does not have the next entry form on display, please ask where it is, or Print of a version and take it in, and get them to put it on the counter for all bowlers to see.

I will make a post of a few of the things we discussed on Sunday afternoon.

I would hope that after the next event in May, we maybe able to have a meeting and discuss the events, and see what changes you would think could be made to improve the events.

Well said Lance

Patrick and lance are making a huge effort for us the bowlers it would be nice to see the bowlers support Patrick and lance in there effort to get a local circuit running. both are open to any ideas to help get the numbers we need to keep this running. so if any one as any please step up to the plate.

On a brighter note I would like to thank Sunshine bowl and Patrick for all the efforts on the weekend with the event it was a good weekend.

Congrats Billy the Smooth Rider :cool: :cool: Well done mate you bowled so well and never looked like missing it. And Tanya you gave the boys run for their money..well done darl. I am sure Rod bought lunch after that game ..haha
To Patrick, Lance and Craig thank you for organising this tournament and let's hope more bowlers will support the next one :D
Cheers
Alex

Back
Top Bottom