Sunshine Cup - Qualifying scores

cot

Please find attached qualifying scores for the Sunshine Cup.
These scores are current as of 8.30pm Monday 20th March 2006

Regards,

Craig.
AMF Sunshine.

Attachments

• Grand Prix Sunshine cup qual scores.xls
    15 KB · Views: 137
Qualifying scores current as of 12.00 midday Saturday 25th March.

Attachments

• G.P. Sunshine cup qual scores.xls
    16 KB · Views: 89
Qualifying Scores as at 2.00pm 25th March 2006.

Attachments

• G.P. Sunshine cup qual scores.xls
    16.5 KB · Views: 79
Hi all,

I am not currently at the bowl, but am awaiting results to be forwarded to me. I have been told that I should have them in about 5 minutes. I will post them here as soon as I receive them.

Thanks,

Craig.

Hi all,

Sorry about the delay, have had a problem with emails.

Please find attached the latest qualifying scores. If any more people try out I will update as soon as possible, but at this stage no one has booked in, or are currently bowling.

Just a reminder that check in closes 9.00am sharp, and there is the usual dress code.

Regards,

Craig.

Attachments

• GRAND PRIX SCORES(1).xls
    16.5 KB · Views: 115
With the absolutely pitiful turnout for this tournament, Victorian bowlers have shown that they really don't want a tournament circuit.
Thanks for trying Patrick but I think you're wasting your time with this one.

Hold on i recon next one will go off, more time for people to know about it and for centre to organize squad's yes poor turn out this time but give it time it will work i'm sure, people like to bowl in squad's i think any way...........

If we had a prize pool like K&K Classic and entry fee only $175 for $25,000 in prize's we would get big turn out........................;)

Gary.......................................................:cool:

Ps. i be there next time as work stoped me this time.

clash with werribee youth cup didn't help, i know it affected me and probably another 10 starters

as for the rest of the people......... well i can't speak for them

Back
Top Bottom