Sunset Classic cancelled

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Just to let everyone know, the sunset Classic which was worth a healthy $1500 for 1st was cancelled yesterday due to lack of entries. I'm not sure on the final count but it was below 30 so it wasn't feasable.

I personally am very dissappointed, another great event bites the dust thanks to non supportive bowlers.

Just to let everyone know, the sunset Classic which was worth a healthy $1500 for 1st was cancelled yesterday due to lack of entries. I'm not sure on the final count but it was below 30 so it wasn't feasable.

I personally am very dissappointed, another great event bites the dust thanks to non supportive bowlers.

hi george
just a short note,if some of the tournments were posted to the centers they might get more of a reply. as it is here in gympie i have not seen any information about any up coming tournments. maybe tournment directors just don't bother anymore to send this sort of important information anymore. i don't know how people fine out when a tournment is on when there is no paper work sent, maybe there is some sent around the magor cities but as for the small towns there is nothing more than a phone call (sometimes). anyway good to see your still around, all the best
gav

hi george
just a short note,if some of the tournments were posted to the centers they might get more of a reply. as it is here in gympie i have not seen any information about any up coming tournments. maybe tournment directors just don't bother anymore to send this sort of important information anymore. i don't know how people fine out when a tournment is on when there is no paper work sent, maybe there is some sent around the magor cities but as for the small towns there is nothing more than a phone call (sometimes). anyway good to see your still around, all the best
gav

Back
Top Bottom