Sunday Night Skins Event

KnuckleHead

Vic Represent
Sunday Night at Forest Hill will be holding a Skins Event on Sunday the 5th February at 7pm.

6 games for $50.
each skin is worth $50.00 Dollars.
Prizes Based on 20 Bowlers.
Contact the Bowl on 9878-0122.
or PM me so i can then let the bowl know if you do PM please leave a contact Ph Number.

Chris Castle

KnuckleHead said:
Sunday Night at Forest Hill will be holding a Skins Event on Sunday the 5th February at 7pm.
6 games for $50.
each skin is worth $50.00 Dollars.
Prizes Based on 20 Bowlers.
Contact the Bowl on 9878-0122.
or PM me so i can then let the bowl know if you do PM please leave a contact Ph Number.
Chris Castle
I will put my name Chris :D
Alex k

Hmmmm could be interested in making an appearance for a small fee if Alex"s Vic sportsperson label means anything LOL. Will call the bowl on Sunday if myself and Jane will be attending.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I am sure Darren Halifax and Cyril Traykof will be bowling considering Cyril bowled 683 on tuesday league and was beaten by yours truly by 3 pins..686 :D
Ralphy and Jane, i was serious about the Vic Sportsperson award mate. Not many high rollers like you respect your fellow bowlers. They think they are way above the game !!
Hope to catch up with you two on sunday.
Chris have you put your name yet :rolleyes:

Good to see outside people wanting to play.

The new (Ditch) I mean oil pattern put down this week should see high scores.

Frosty:rolleyes:

I'm not bowling as of last night at league i tore part of a bone of the back of my knee and will be able to bowl once a week for 2 weeks then see how it go's damn doctors anyway hope the best and shouls see some high scores.
Chris

jedi_bowler said:
The new (Ditch) I mean oil pattern put down this week should see high scores.
Frosty:rolleyes:
i wouldn't call it a ditch but there are some high scores been bowled there.
Chris

Chris if your knee was so bad the doctors would say NO bowling for a few weeks.
It's ok if you don't want to risk the cash, just say so.

Your Best Mate

Frosty

I have the cash just don't want to waste it mate gotta save plus if the sports doc said i could bowl then i would but hey maybe at the next skins event the hold i will bowl in.
Best of luck Frosty

Chris Chris [-( [-( It's time u see a "REAL" doc mate :rofl: Don't worry my mate Tonx will bring more bowlers :D

Just to let everyone know it's not my bowling league and the doc has said i can bowl so most likely i will be there. so good luck hopefully to be there depending sports doc on sunday again after he gets the x-rays.
don't worry alex.
Chris

So Chris in the last 8 hours you have seen this "Sports Doc" again!
And in the last 8 hours he has changed his mind so you can bowl.
hmmmmm interesting

I look forward to seeing you Sunday night Chris.
This should be a fun Night......HEHEHE

Frosty

As of now 1:16pm we have 13 bowlers plus more hasn't but you sould be bowling so there is 14 come guys only 6 more entries to go. i will know my verdict 2 moro morning.
Chris

Just for the record - I am not a guy..... as my many bowling associates will know well :confused: :confused:

So please amend that last comment as Ralph and I will definitely be bowling as well.
:D :D

Well Good Luck To all hehe sorry couldn't be there have a very bad hang over after my cousin's bucks night last night.
Chris

Back
Top Bottom