SUNA TWINS 5TH B'DAY

nomad

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :multi: :bday: JESSICA & KAITLIN

Tomorrow you turn 5.
Best wishes love always
Your big sister Madeleine and Cousin Nikki :mrgreen:
P.S. Nikki said stay away from all that :icecream:

To my Little Girls..

JESSICA & KAITLIN happy birthday, I hope you have a fantastic day and I no Nanny and Poppy Mummy & Daddy will spoil you both rotten!... dont eat too much cake ;)

I will see you thursday and we will have a celebration with lots of presents!

Ice -Cream? woot... I must by a tub for thursday:p

Love Always Aunty Jodes. xoxox

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU TWO
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU TWO
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR
JESSICA & KAITLIN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU TWOOOOOOOOO.

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY :bday:

FROM TONY

To the two most beautiful girls in the world

Happy birthday Jess and Katie. I hope you two have a lovely day and I know you will be spoilt rotten.
Cant wait to give you your pressies.

Lots of love
Aunty Alana :D

Jess and Katie

Happy Birthday girls, I hope you have a great day and you get lots of pressies too....

Happy 5th Birthday girls

Lots of Love
Rachael

Happy Birthday for today girls.

we hope you have a had a great day, and you got lots of presents we will see you thursday night.

love always Sandy & John.

Girls,

I hope you had fun tonight, and i hope you dont get to sick after all the ice cream and cake you ate.. its ashame that Nikki missed out, but she will just have to be there next time.

Thanks Aunty Jodes,

We had a ball with you and Aunty Sandy. I think we are all ice-creamed out thanks. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for our pressies.

LOVE YOU
Jessie and Katie.

Hey, what's going on here with all this personal stuff about birthdays and armageddon.

I was looking in the Queensland page hoping to read some bowling news, for a moment I thought I was in some "Gerry type chat show".

Come on moderators - lets stick to the main topic and get these people on the phone to each other not gushing on for their own self gratification.

Back
Top Bottom