'SUCK' The lane condition like a **** in H.K Open

Gino

So lucky i dont bowl in Hong Kong Open......the lane condition is 'suck'
Tim Mack said that" ****,I LIVING AT 20YEARS AGO????"(**** X 100)
I hv never seen the dry lane more than HK Open....:surrender:

Attachments

• WWW_2017s.jpg
    WWW_2017s.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 339
After viewing the condition of the heads on those lanes in your attached photo, I can only say this...
Another sign of the times as lanemen are pretty much a thing of the past. Sad but true.
Don't proprietors care about their future these days?

You're obviously not happy with it Gino! And neither is Tim! What's left of the heads doesn't look so good either. You've gotta play either side of that major divet nobody had the courtesy to pour some sand into!

Hmmm... Inside 5th arrow on wood. Fun! Anyone got a urethane ball, a ball spinner, polish and some serious muscle?

Tell me, when the ball hits the heads, do they rattle? If not, then we had a centre that was worse (just) called Rushcutters Bay.

Hey! Rushcutters is Randwick now, my home centre and....

Who the hell am I kidding, its still crap. At least we got a music machine.

That makes where i call home look like brand new HPL's, and we're down to the nails!!!! Essendon in its final(unsanctioned)days was worse, but only just.

well, look at it this way. If they really are that dry, you will need to loft clear of the damage just to get the pill down the lane :D

Hey guys,

I grew up in HK and grew up together with Gino at SCAA Bowling center and I have to agree that the lanes are in pretty bad condition. When we were still there, it was the biggest ad the best center and now it is a center that has to be taken out of the map, with so many new ones that have opened.

Gino, I hear you bro!

Leo

Hey! Rushcutters is Randwick now, my home centre and....
Who the hell am I kidding, its still crap. At least we got a music machine.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!
I actually did better than most at Rushcutters Bay, but not too many folks threw left of 5th arrow with urethane in the 80's! The big gaps in the heads created friction to your right (as the oil fell into them!), if you could move far enough left! And Samael is right; "Air don't Hook!"

Back
Top Bottom