Sub Needed

timmyg13

Tim Gregory
I am currently looking for someone to Sub over the next 3wks for me on a thursday night in the cannington aces, due me doing my back in, and the doctors orders have put me on the bench for 3weeks. If anyone is interested feel free to PM me and i will give you more details.

well tim i really dont like your chances for a sub. it looks like the wa bowlers dont hit this forum like they used to.if i was still playing i would jump at the chance of maybe bettering my game but since i havent bowled in a few years it wouldnt be right in saying yes. i have constantly checked the forum on advances on west australian bowling over the past two years and nothing has changed.it doesnt always come down to the individual bowlers, at times it comes down to how things a run but comitees. hopefully the next two years things will improve in wa

Hey Tim, yeah I'll do it for you, the more games i get in before Rachuig the better. just p.m me the details and I'll be there.

if you want another option I will come in for ya. Im not bowling at the moment and would be good to get a few games.

Back
Top Bottom