Suad Listing for the 2008 K&K Classic

Hi kellie,
I direct deposited the $50 deposit into the Spicers account today 5/12/07- it should show up in their account tomorrow at the latest. I included my name.
Dean

Hey Kellie,

Can you please put Brad Ross, Michael Wooler and Ben Johnson into B Squad

Here is the updated list, deposits are starting to come in, everyone please remember that if you are in the squad listings you have until the 31st of December to pay your deposit, or your spot will be taken by any of the reserves that have paid their deposit. There has been plenty of warning if you happen to be removed from the list and a reserve with deposit paid moves into your spot. You can ring the bowl and do $25 one week and $25 the next, just as long as the full $50 is recieved by the 31st of December.

The way it works is as follows, the list that I have is the list in order of how the names were taken at this years K&K classic, or in order of how the names were taken from the site, in order of posting. If you are last on the list, and you do not pay your deposit by the 31st of December, the next reserve who has already paid a deposit takes your place and you move to the reserve list.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a priv msg, you can call the bowl to make your deposit, with your credit card by calling (07) 3890 1177 you can pay $25 one week and $25 the next as long as the $50 deposit is paid by the 31st December. You can also make a direct deposit, the bank details are as follows.

Suncorp bank.
Account Name: GJ&CM Spicer
BSB: 484 799
Acc No: 011902225

Please leave your name when making your deposit, so we can track them alot easier.

Just a reminder too that if you would like to save money, the Spicer's are offering $50 off your entry fee if you bowl A squad.

Attachments

• 2008_K_&_K_Classic_Squad_Listing.xls
    37.5 KB · Views: 61
Hi Kellie,

Can you please put Naomi and myself on the reserve list for D Squad. Deposits will be paid through Christmas week.

Cheers,
Ben

Hi kellie
Could please put Scott Woodward down for A squad
Thanks Dep done next week
Scotty

Could you please put me down for B Squad and a reserve in C Squad.
Will bank deposit.

Thank you ... John Grendon

Here is the updated list, deposits are starting to come in, everyone please remember that if you are in the squad listings you have until the 31st of December to pay your deposit, or your spot will be taken by any of the reserves that have paid their deposit. There has been plenty of warning if you happen to be removed from the list and a reserve with deposit paid moves into your spot. You can ring the bowl and do $25 one week and $25 the next, just as long as the full $50 is recieved by the 31st of December.

The way it works is as follows, the list that I have is the list in order of how the names were taken at this years K&K classic, or in order of how the names were taken from the site, in order of posting. If you are last on the list, and you do not pay your deposit by the 31st of December, the next reserve who has already paid a deposit takes your place and you move to the reserve list.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a priv msg, you can call the bowl to make your deposit, with your credit card by calling (07) 3890 1177 you can pay $25 one week and $25 the next as long as the $50 deposit is paid by the 31st December. You can also make a direct deposit, the bank details are as follows.

Suncorp bank.

Please leave your name when making your deposit, so we can track them alot easier.

Just a reminder too that if you would like to save money, the Spicer's are offering $50 off your entry fee if you bowl A squad.

Attachments

38 KB · Views: 65

Suncorp bank.

Attachments

38 KB · Views: 39
Hi Kellie,
just checked the squad listing and my name is confirmed in B squad but it has me down as a QLD bowler - could you please change that to Victorian before the tournament starts?
thanks
Frank Bethke (proud to be Victorian) :)

Sorry about that Frank, I have fixed it on my spreadsheet, so it will read correct on the next squad listing.

Back
Top Bottom