Storm Support Of Nationals

da_cowman

Shocker
Staff member
To all bowlers, parents, managers, coaches and spectators present at the 2004 Junior Nationals,

I am sure all of you would have been aware that Storm Bowling Products sponsored the 34th Junior Australian National Championships and President Shield Competition. I am writing to ask anyone who found Storms sponsorship of the Nationals helpful, in any way, to send an e-mail to Storm and thank them for their support. It is rare for such a major International company to sponsor a junior event here in Australia, so when a company like Storm does, their support should be thanked by everyone. The only thing that this could do is increase the chances of future Junior and/or Youth events being sponsored by major corporations, both Australian and Internationally. Even if you don't bowl with Storm products, do it for the sake of Junior bowling in this country. It can only help our cause.
For all interested. This is the e-mail address to which I sent my e-mail to. I have since got a positive reply. [email protected]

Thank You, Stephen Cowland

Later Da Cowman!

Well done cow

good to see you thanking the sponsor and trying to get more events like the nationals sponsored. I will send an email right now to thank STORM for their generous contribution and i hope the rest of you junior bowlers will as well.

cheers

matt watson

I sent them an email yesterday about 30 seconds after you posted it, cowman...

I agree, everyone should email them, and let them know that we appreciated the support that Storm had given us.

I sent an email also and got a great response.
It helps bowling in our country to thank sponsors when we get them.
the mpre ppl that thank storm the more likely they are to continue to support our bowlin
good work cow
flicky oxoxoxoxo

Go cowman

I agree who cares if u don't like there product get behind it cause one day u will know that they could even sponsor junior and youth bowlers and it would be great for the sport for australia i'm not a huge storm fan but i have 3 bowling balls from storm Fear Factor Soccer Ball and a X-Factor as soon as this message is finished i'm sending my thanks 2 storm common juniors get behind Storm for the great tribute that they did i gave 13 bowling balls away. Cowman u rule Go Vics

Laterz ChrisDude

Back
Top Bottom