Storm Sports Series 2008 No2 results

jec

Today’s Sports series at Strikezone was a very good competition with close results for almost all positions. The pattern was difficult with an average on the day of only 175. Only one bowler averaged over 200, just to show how hard it was. Congratulations to Belmo on winning his first Sports Series, and to Russell for giving him a close tussle for all but the last block. Well done to all who bowled today we are sure you will have gained something from it. No 3 will be published soon.

Results
1. Jason Belmonte 2163
2. Russell Chown 1990
3. Mark Triulcio 1946
4. Scott Robertson 1943
5. Shaun Cummings 1940
6. Steven Smith 1936
7. Stephen Cowland 1906
8. Terry Flack 1887
9. Adam Goldberg 1873
10. JP Li 1872
11. Glen Anderson 1872
12. Jarrod Lean 1850
13. John Ford 1850
14. Neil Donnelly 1844
15. Janet Baker 1840
16. Paul Sutton 1838
17. Nick Koumandakis 1838
18. Tony Murray 1837
19. Andrew Lloyd 1834
20. John McGrath 1742
21. Henry Vandenburg 1738
22. Michael Craig 1738
23. Alan Sheppard 1716
24. Joel Ninyo 1702
25. Jason Doust 1693
26. Suzanne Jack 1683
27. Felice Dicesare 1670
28. Andrew Magill 1665
29. Tina Hohmuth 1659
30. Steven McCaffery 1636
31. Mark Lane 1634
32. Robert Magill 1624
33. Cameron diversy 1623
34. Doug Lenton 1616
35. Jason Johnson 1604
36. Shannon Kinninmont 1596
37. Shaun O’Hara 1538
38. Tiffany Murphy 1515
39. Sherrilee Newman 1445

Thanks to you all and especially to STORM and GOLDPIN our sponsors.

John & Stephen

Congratulations Jason Belmonte! Nice to see you can rip up the Illawarra Lanes :p
Congrats to Russell Chown too. Thats a big effort mate!

John and Stephen, congrats on running another top event. Hope the next one the "Posse" can make it over as long as stuff doesnt occur on the same weekend.

Big thanx to everyone for putting on a great tournie once again had a blast on without question one of the most physically and mentally challenging conditions iv ever bowled on..

also in saying that somethin that Belmo said def rang true...tournies like this with the tough conditions being bowled on will def help us for the better in the long run, conditions that help us tune both our mind and game itself so that when we go away we have somethin to really take away from it...and in a day where i averaged 170 at Strikezone and was given a true indication of where my game is at, i went back to my home centre of North Strathfield and bowled in my Sunday league where i shot my highest series ever bowling games of 268, 250 and 278 for an 805 series...

cant argue with facts like that can ya? See everyone at Blacktown for #3

Joel

Just a quick Congrats to Big Tezza Flack for a mighty 8th place finish.
Not bad for a bloke with just 1 bowling ball.
King of the left ... look out George here comes Tez :p ... already got Webber covered (who is the best lefty under the age of 50 in NSW :D:D).

I also would like to thank Cow and John for a great event, and another tough condition.

Also big congrats to Belmo on the win, It was a great display.

I agree with Joel that Sundays condition was deffinately a true test of our ability, and really let us know where we were at. The Hardest part (in my opinion) about playing that condition, was keeping a line to the pocket that could carry, it felt as if I was making adjustments frame by frame, as the shot was changing that rapidly. Even though I didn't go as well as I did in event 1, I had just as much, if not more fun bowling on the tougher condition.

Bring on Event 3 at my home center, Blacktown. I am dying to know what the pattern is going to be.

Also, how are the ranking points working? I remember John Mentioning at Macarthur how it would work, and I'd love to see how they are shaping up, now that we are 2 events in.

King of the left ... look out George here comes Tez :p ... already got Webber covered (who is the best lefty under the age of 50 in NSW :D:D).

Terry was hitting high the day before at AMF North Strathfield. Just the boost he needed going in I guess...

just goes to show all the posers (you all know who you are) out there you only need 1 ball to function.
by the way i now have 7 balls for sale!!!:mad:

Well done Tez.

Back
Top Bottom